Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by imatagstar@Mar 6 2006, 10:54 PM

yo vare one you folk

if your referin to is there one of me well ive seen picture on google of a candian vare who doesnt write any more as far as im aware of and one who used to write vare in us who now writes summat else

its so hard to tell now adays though which tags are taken n which are not

my principle is if some one has been painting your tag for years and then uve just picked it up its a bit of a diss in my eyes thats all i get onto these cats for trying to make them original instead of taken ya nah mean!

Originally posted by Colonel Sanders@Mar 1 2006, 07:37 PM

yo vare, you've been writing for mad long and haven't progressed very much. Due to recent events i am looking for a new tag, and think i'm going to start writing yours. So, we should battle, the word vare (obviously) so that i can take the name fair and square. Old school style.

P.S. I would've PM'ed you, but they're down. Sorry to waste everyone else's time. And vare- it's due the Monday, The 6th.

Peace mayne

wow...he amped it up for that......

Originally posted by ConnorMacManus+Mar 6 2006, 09:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ConnorMacManus - Mar 6 2006, 09:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Colonel Sanders@Mar 1 2006, 07:37 PM

yo vare, you've been writing for mad long and haven't progressed very much. Due to recent events i am looking for a new tag, and think i'm going to start writing yours. So, we should battle, the word vare (obviously) so that i can take the name fair and square. Old school style.

P.S. I would've PM'ed you, but they're down. Sorry to waste everyone else's time. And vare- it's due the Monday, The 6th.

Peace mayne

[/b]

isnt that today? how can you give such a short notice?

Originally posted by TFR@Mar 6 2006, 09:14 PM

QUESTION: Does a crown or a money sign look better in a tag, and is ok lookin' if ya use both.

you shouldnt add either into your tag because you want to be original and adding those makes you look like every other person that has it in there tag

and a crown represents a king and since your not a king (not because i have seen your stuff just because your asking this question, which is fine) you wouldnt do this and even kings dont put that in their tag

and a tag is something short that you should be able to put down in a matter of like 5 seconds and these would slow you down

ya

only thing thats decent here is the vare sketch by cnl sanders.. although it is pretty shady to have a deadline same day.. vare doesnt even check in everday.. jus write vare one or somethin fool.

heres what i been up to ... fuckin with a new name

29f9ab2f.jpg

fd1016f5.jpg

1ebb754b.jpg

ce87aba6.jpg

4658d54c.jpg

Originally posted by z0ne+Mar 6 2006, 09:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (z0ne - Mar 6 2006, 09:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ConnorMacManus@Mar 6 2006, 09:47 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Colonel Sanders@Mar 1 2006, 07:37 PM

Peace mayne

isnt that today? how can you give such a short notice?

[/b]

i said that on the 1st, you can see from the title of the quote.

Can't you just write vare2 instead of this whole battle thing?? I mean, I want to see the battle but instead of biting someone else's name you could just be creative and think up your own right??

Btw, is Seit taken?? I hope it's not cuz I got a nice tag for it already... I'll post it up and a sketch too soon.