Toys post here...

swif1

Hey, I've been watching Kings & Toys and Style Wars so I'm really inspired now... I'll try to get something up...

And yeah that might sounds like a temporary solution just going over his stuff over and over again but then it'd just make the thing bigger and none of my stuff will get seen ya know?? And I suck at can control so I'm just trying to get good at this first and then deal with beefs when I actually get good enough to handle them...

Btw what happened to that 2nd round of the vare battle?? Did Mr. KFC back out??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JestII@Mar 10 2006, 02:38 AM

hey vare i took ur advice its still sh*t but wud do u think?

jest4.jpg

took the adive and dont put yourself down mate this is dope!!!

keep at it maybe space your E abit but your on the right track thats cool!

lovegraff030.jpg

cant really see this but looks good keep it up!

Boris.jpg

tight!!!! keep on it use maybe bit less colour next time but over all pretty fresh but still work them letters!!!!

i posted my vare 2 or 3 pages back didnt have 3d or anything was just a black outline

no response as of yet the due date was like yesterday or summat !

Originally posted by potofweed@Mar 10 2006, 01:09 PM

Haha, but where'd he go anyway?? Does this mean Vare one?? I mean the original...??

btw anyone know any good graff documentaries or movies?? I'm gonna go out tagging now so adios!!

read getting up by castleman good book even if your not into reading

cope2 book is intresting full of fliks

and basically get any mag u can lay ur hands on there all good to see whats happening and who is up in the world !

Originally posted by Marvel+Mar 9 2006, 09:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Marvel - Mar 9 2006, 09:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sins@Mar 9 2006, 04:33 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Mar 9 2006, 08:48 PM

Dear Sin,

You are the most incoherent motherfucker that has ever come to our site.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Suicide please.

Love

-Shadow

what the fuck u mean i aint don n e fink wrong : S

Haha, No beef.

But id have to agree with shawdow.

:haha:

[/b]

exsplain to me in english

and nice shit vare

Originally posted by vare_one+Mar 10 2006, 08:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Mar 10 2006, 08:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JestII@Mar 10 2006, 02:38 AM

jest4.jpg

took the adive and dont put yourself down mate this is dope!!!

keep at it maybe space your E abit but your on the right track thats cool!

lovegraff030.jpg

cant really see this but looks good keep it up!

Boris.jpg

tight!!!! keep on it use maybe bit less colour next time but over all pretty fresh but still work them letters!!!!

i posted my vare 2 or 3 pages back didnt have 3d or anything was just a black outline

[/b]

what did you use to fill this in?

yo how r u about to say toy i seen ur shit ur g is retarted u rarely spell ur whole tag ur stickers suck so fuck that shit talk shit when u r an appreciated artist not just su kid runnin around wit sum paint like a retard. u dudes are all the same try putting a book togeather b4 u paint work on new letters dont do shitty graff that u no ur gunna regret in a few weeks got it????

Originally posted by lemon juice@Mar 10 2006, 08:58 PM

yo how r u about to say toy i seen ur shit ur g is retarted u rarely spell ur whole tag ur stickers suck so fuck that shit talk shit when u r an appreciated artist not just su kid runnin around wit sum paint like a retard. u dudes are all the same try putting a book togeather b4 u paint work on new letters dont do shitty graff that u no ur gunna regret in a few weeks got it????

well said well said

very true VERY

listen to the man ppl

Originally posted by jes_a_lil_fun+Mar 10 2006, 11:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jes_a_lil_fun - Mar 10 2006, 11:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by vare_one@Mar 10 2006, 08:22 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-JestII@Mar 10 2006, 02:38 AM

Boris.jpg

what did you use to fill this in?

[/b]

Tools.jpg

I just used what I had on hand, some markers meant fordrafting and such haha, they fucking bleed so badly, then when you use them you have to leave a 2mm space between the line and the tip, the ink soaks in and fills teh gap

Originally posted by lemon juice@Mar 10 2006, 04:58 PM

What does him calling out a snitch have to do with him being toy?

I would love to hear what you write, since your criticizing gaso for making a comment.

i am workin on black book shit and painting boards and the potato factory near the mall ill be painting this summer and i was calling him out cuz ther is a beef betweenme and gaso he fuckin jumped me with like 4 other dudes cuz i went over trope handys when he started going over me to begin with so im not just being a faggot and talkin shit i have legit reason so dont hold that against me i really dont wanna have to deal with people going over me.