Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suburbanevol@Mar 9 2006, 07:06 AM

dcp09427hg.jpg

dcp09576kq.jpg

shit from a minute ago.. first ones from yesterday

RIGHT first things first its alright at a first glance

1. take all the extra added stuff away from it cus that distracts the eye from the piece itself and thats what u wanted to happen cus the letters arent the best ever

2 strip to bare letters then show ur potential in 2d style .

then work with extra add ons

but like i say still good in my opinion! keep it up

Apparently I have to change my name again cuz there's this HUGE toy who says he's gonna shit all over my stuff if I ever start painting with "his name"... So I gotta go with Sert now... Well, just to make sure I dont have to change my name again I'll gow with Sert4... I'll get something up soon... Maybe today...

Originally posted by potofweed@Mar 9 2006, 01:25 PM

Apparently I have to change my name again cuz there's this HUGE toy who says he's gonna shit all over my stuff if I ever start painting with "his name"... So I gotta go with Sert now... Well, just to make sure I dont have to change my name again I'll gow with Sert4... I'll get something up soon... Maybe today...

he might be a huge toy but challenge him t a paint off

and paint one of ur pieces who ever gets the better of the two pieces takes the name pot

fair or fair ? u decide

Originally posted by vare_one+Mar 9 2006, 08:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Mar 9 2006, 08:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-potofweed@Mar 9 2006, 01:25 PM

he might be a huge toy but challenge him t a paint off

and paint one of ur pieces who ever gets the better of the two pieces takes the name pot

fair or fair ? u decide

[/b]

Thats fair.. though who got the most backup also matters..

Yeah, and he's like one of the most popular guys at my school so all those 50 cent fags are gonna be painting ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja g UNIT!! all over my thing... And if we did that and I won he'd just still use it cu he's like that... So yeah... I'm doing a sketch right now though... Sert4 so I'll get a pic up soon

Hey finished this sketch just 5 minutes ago... I think this is one of my best if not the best although it's still a really dirty pencil sketch... I think I found out why all my outlining seems really messy to me... It's cuz I use sharpie... Like the small edge of the double sided ones... What do you guys use for outlining? Help?? I'll add 3d to this like right now after I get some critz and comments... So here it goes...

:edit: Sorry about the huge picture... I'll try resizing it...

Originally posted by vare_one+Mar 8 2006, 03:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Mar 8 2006, 03:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DOOF@Mar 8 2006, 04:15 PM

ha wait till i get out out class and ill post up some of my characters :love2:

what fucking scholl u go to boardin skool u been in that class a fucking long time lol

peace out

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by DOOF+Mar 9 2006, 04:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DOOF - Mar 9 2006, 04:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by vare_one@Mar 8 2006, 03:58 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-DOOF@Mar 8 2006, 04:15 PM

what fucking scholl u go to boardin skool u been in that class a fucking long time lol

peace out

[/b]

well it took u a hell of a long time to get out of there was u in detention or summat ! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by vare_one+Mar 9 2006, 11:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Mar 9 2006, 11:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DOOF@Mar 9 2006, 04:07 PM

Originally posted by vare_one@Mar 8 2006, 03:58 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-DOOF@Mar 8 2006, 04:15 PM

peace out

well it took u a hell of a long time to get out of there was u in detention or summat ! :haha: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

fuck that i went snowboarding and now im back in class

(true story)

sins

well the I.. the shadow is missing at one spot.. you really need to check all the shadows before you post it :p

I seriously only liked the S, but still it needs some more work at the top. The other letters looked like they didnt belong no offence. Keep writing! =) You'll get better.. eventually =)

sins

i dont know how long that pile of mess took u but ur rushing your stuff it looks to me

take time and pride in your stuff and it could end up like this

this just took me prbably 10minutes at max

sin.jpg

next to yours it looks like the extra time was put into it and time n care was taken

try it mate take time (20 -30 minutes even and hour on one outline)! and stay simple mate

at the end of the day all the cocks on boming science just give u shite feedback toys will be toys and worst but they need the help and im willing to tell them how it is

but im willing to help thats all im saying u im not a king or anything like it but ive hurd enuff critz to tell u all how it is

peace!

Oh, my bad. I thought you just did it to make yourself feel/look less toy. Only advice i have for toys (like myself) is DRAW, even if its wack. Keep drawing, chances are you won't get worse. I myself like to stay simple. A friend of mine is the opposite, but i respect what he does. Everyone is different, and just trying to find there own "steez". Respect your fellow "artists", and encourage Expressions of all kinds.

Originally posted by vare_one@Mar 9 2006, 04:58 PM

sins

i dont know how long that pile of mess took u but ur rushing your stuff it looks to me

take time and pride in your stuff and it could end up like this

this just took me prbably 10minutes at max

sin.jpg

next to yours it looks like the extra time was put into it and time n care was taken

try it mate take time (20 -30 minutes even and hour on one outline)! and stay simple mate

thankx m8 it did realy only take me like 5 mins or so i did it in scince

so u can tell

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Mar 9 2006, 08:48 PM

Dear Sin,

You are the most incoherent motherfucker that has ever come to our site.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Suicide please.

Love

-Shadow

what the fuck u mean i aint don n e fink wrong : S