Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Yankz@Mar 27 2006, 03:15 AM

spade3.jpg

Spade2.jpg

Spade.jpg

/\ this one i actually did on a wall (first piece ive ever painted) ill get pics up soon.

maul.jpg

benched.jpg

adict.jpg

I posted in this thread before once and didnt get any feedback..so get at me people. Even if its just to hate.. rather be hated than ignored, ya kno?

i dont like them there just not wild at all theres not really any thing in there that sparks me to say wow thats tight :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Originally posted by BlackFlux@Mar 27 2006, 04:54 AM

Damn... so much tight shit on this page.

@VARE, I really like the green and purple ones on the same image.

@KrEM1 and Yankz, you guys aren't toys..  Tight shit ya'll doing.

@Akshun, looking good homie keep truckin'

RAGIN...  I didn't freak the R right, but semi happy with it.

ragin65hh.jpg

that is BANGING !!!! :shook:

jes a lil fun, look at your E and S, notice how they are quite fat and chubby letters. Now look at the J.

You know what i'm saying. Try and get all your letters the same proportion.

I know your tryin to get some style into it, but the J looks dodgy. Try again, but straighten the J and make it chubby like the other letters.

Also, if you wanna do 3D then make sure you put it on every letter and in the right place.

Thankz for my feedback lads.

Originally posted by LGBLGB+Mar 26 2006, 05:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LGBLGB - Mar 26 2006, 05:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GotPaint?@Mar 26 2006, 03:34 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-LGBLGB@Mar 25 2006, 06:59 PM

anybody wanna battle me? i'll do any word with any colors, any takers? let me know....oh yea and there is a BE in philly, he's nice as shit but it doesnt matter cuz i kno tha be on here ain from philly

are you talking about BEE as in boner or is there another be in philly cause i havent heard him or seen him

no i aint talkin bout boner im talkin bout BE wcs hes way nicer than boner

[/b]

well its not that hard to be nicer than boner

and if you dont mind me asking are you from philly?

Originally posted by Yankz@Mar 26 2006, 10:15 PM

spade3.jpg

Spade2.jpg

Spade.jpg

/\ this one i actually did on a wall (first piece ive ever painted) ill get pics up soon.

maul.jpg

benched.jpg

adict.jpg

I posted in this thread before once and didnt get any feedback..so get at me people. Even if its just to hate.. rather be hated than ignored, ya kno?

looking fresh

Originally posted by BlackFlux@Mar 27 2006, 04:22 AM

@Akshun... thanks and you're right it is computerized but I sketch and ink everything I do before I hop on the computer. I'll post the sketched version when I get home.

@killurself, what does it say? It looks pretty hot though. I think if you cleaned up you lines it would even hotter. Though for some reason I think it’s the markers.

yea, i used sharpies. amd all my sharpies are old, so it's all messed up. i need to get new markers. thanks though.

Originally posted by duct+Mar 27 2006, 05:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (duct - Mar 27 2006, 05:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-killurself@Mar 27 2006, 09:44 AM

sdi8nr.jpg

Something i did for a friend

again i can only see and E :yuck:

[/b]

i tried to make it readable.. but i guess not. hahahaha. it says SYKE btw..

adict.jpg

You aint no Toy...

or your not a toy anymore.....

the biggest prob i see with this one is your letters are very unreadable

i knda see a s work on your letters before u try this mild style. honstley are your picks kinda blow no offence. start simple then work up to diffrent styles. even your sim throw or what ever it is need work.. keep trying

Originally posted by ENKO ONE@Mar 27 2006, 02:53 PM

looks alrite! i like the D.

I think you should try and keep the letters the same size or is it just the angle of the photo.. :what: Looks like the letters get smaller.(look at the D then the E) It's nice though!

Yea i think its the photo.