Toys post here...

swif1

swear if i was a mod i'd delet 85 percent of comments in this thread..

go simple as a response does not help as a reply..

and in my defence...i dont consider myself better than anybody that has posted their work in this thread at all.....but holy fuckin shit folks.... some of y'all should consider biting other peoples ish and work off that for a minute..plus i dont give a fuck who's from where and whoever gets up blah blah blah..put up or shut up....how the fuck does a thread like this get to 183 pages?... i understand some of you are just begining...but you have a whole graff site at your disposal,so why do i see so many damn sketches with fucked up 3d? and if i see anothe....."but my marker bled so thats why"...shut thefuck up use crayola markers they dont bleed...and stop jocking vare..my 5 year old sister burns harder

beer.

and another thing.....if you feel you need a critique about a drawing you did ...its should be obvious that its booboo and you should redo it till its satisfactory....and then rip it up and start over again

Originally posted by illadelphjawn@Mar 24 2006, 08:11 PM

SOMEONE GIMME SOME IDEAS FOR A NAME FOR MY WIFEY SHE GOT HYPE WATCHING THE STATE YOUR NAME VIDEO AND NOW SHE WANTS TO START BOMBIN THE STREETS OF ATLANTA WIT ME. SHES CAMBODIAN WILD OUT, AND I WRITE STEEZO SO ANY HELP THANKS HOMIES

have her write

pinay......if she's second generation cambodian she'll get the joke and irony of it

sweet

jess

honey

luv/love1

hun

missy

flora

flowr/flower

lavnder/lavender

Irock

pookie/pooky

Crock

iris......wich is like 41143545bajillion frmale writers names

i dunno try something she's into if she's a girly girl...the best ideas come from song titles..

or somthing dealing with private jokes between the two of you.

or pet names

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Nyarlathotep+Mar 25 2006, 05:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nyarlathotep - Mar 25 2006, 05:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>swear if i was a mod i'd delet 85 percent of comments in this thread..

go simple as a response does not help as a reply..

and in my defence...i dont consider myself better than anybody that has posted their work in this thread at all.....but holy fuckin shit folks.... some of y'all should consider biting other peoples ish and work off that for a minute..plus i dont give a fuck who's from where and whoever gets up blah blah blah..put up or shut up....how the fuck does a thread like this get to 183 pages?... i understand some of you are just begining...but you have a whole graff site at your disposal,so why do i see so many damn sketches with fucked up 3d? and if i see anothe....."but my marker bled so thats why"...shut thefuck up use crayola markers they dont bleed...and stop jocking vare..my 5 year old sister burns harder

beer.

and another thing.....if you feel you need a critique about a drawing you did ...its should be obvious that its booboo and you should redo it till its satisfactory....and then rip it up and start over again

<!--QuoteBegin-illadelphjawn@Mar 24 2006, 08:11 PM

SOMEONE GIMME SOME IDEAS FOR A NAME FOR MY WIFEY SHE GOT HYPE WATCHING THE STATE YOUR NAME VIDEO AND NOW SHE WANTS TO START BOMBIN THE STREETS OF ATLANTA WIT ME. SHES CAMBODIAN WILD OUT, AND I WRITE STEEZO SO ANY HELP THANKS HOMIES

have her write

pinay......if she's second generation cambodian she'll get the joke and irony of it

sweet

jess

honey

luv/love1

hun

missy

flora

flowr/flower

lavnder/lavender

Irock

pookie/pooky

Crock

iris......wich is like 41143545bajillion frmale writers names

i dunno try something she's into if she's a girly girl...the best ideas come from song titles..

or somthing dealing with private jokes between the two of you.

or pet names

[/b]

THANKS HOMIE ILL BE IN TOUCH TA LET U KNOW WHAT SHE CHOOSE!! THANKS AGAIN

Originally posted by potofweed@Mar 25 2006, 05:40 AM

Hye just finished a new sketch and I would post it up but my camera's just not working right now... I'll get it later...

^^ Damn, how'd you get 646 posts in like a little over a month??

if you add my MOOGLE? account i got about 4k posts

and you can easily rack up 1000 posts in a month in channel zero..

i'm sobered up now and i still stand by my earlier post

Originally posted by shirkone@Mar 24 2006, 03:08 PM

Lemon Juice, I like the E on that second sketch quite a lot it's a nice shape. Try and make the bars on your B a similar thickness, and make it look as close as possible to the same style letter. Anyway, practice makes perfect, keep it up!

thanks man ive been working on the b alot trying to keep them the same thanks for the advice ill prob post sum more sketches soon

Originally posted by lemon juice+Mar 24 2006, 02:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lemon juice - Mar 24 2006, 02:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit@Mar 24 2006, 01:17 PM

Originally posted by lemon juice@Mar 24 2006, 01:34 PM

Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit@Mar 24 2006, 11:06 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-lemon juice@Mar 24 2006, 11:29 AM

edit

be.jpg

be2.jpg

here are some simps any input would be great

:nope: Theres already someone who writes Be in Provi.

ok thanx for the heads up man even tho his tag isnt be but ill take that into consideration

yea me ive been reppin it for a while but im changin it ne way but thanx for the input

:haha: Nah B, I'm talkin bout the real Be. That dude BETWO is a king compared to you.

[/b]

Theres a BEON in chicago.

Originally posted by LGBLGB@Mar 25 2006, 06:59 PM

anybody wanna battle me? i'll do any word with any colors, any takers? let me know....oh yea and there is a BE in philly, he's nice as shit but it doesnt matter cuz i kno tha be on here ain from philly

are you talking about BEE as in boner or is there another be in philly cause i havent heard him or seen him

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep@Mar 23 2006, 02:15 PM

uytrwe.jpg

wwetuu.jpg

ewerwrds.jpg

mnbv.jpg

unfinished train outline..prolly gonna take out th back teeth and trim the nose

and i'm done posting for now..

some day i'll put up some finished stuff..but since that hasnt really happened in 7 years of being here...uhm..someday

i mainly use black or blue pen..

once in a while i'll draw in pencil.. and i try to stay away from using large nibbed markers for drawing on paper.. since they tend to bleed and force my to work by making things larger than they need...

although if you have the correct type of paper you should have to worry about unwanted bleeding and color blending

boards2.jpg

comic book backing boards are great for prismas and letrasets

one side is glossy and the other plain...but sharpies bleed on the plain side..

you can get these for 1000 for about 10-20 bucks at any cllectors shop or online

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hs=mE...100&sa=N&tab=iw

basicly listen to this guy that shit works good i have some

Originally posted by z0ne+Mar 26 2006, 05:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (z0ne - Mar 26 2006, 05:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nyarlathotep@Mar 23 2006, 02:15 PM

uytrwe.jpg

wwetuu.jpg

ewerwrds.jpg

mnbv.jpg

unfinished train outline..prolly gonna take out th back teeth and trim the nose

and i'm done posting for now..

some day i'll put up some finished stuff..but since that hasnt really happened in 7 years of being here...uhm..someday

i mainly use black or blue pen..

once in a while i'll draw in pencil.. and i try to stay away from using large nibbed markers for drawing on paper.. since they tend to bleed and force my to work by making things larger than they need...

although if you have the correct type of paper you should have to worry about unwanted bleeding and color blending

boards2.jpg

comic book backing boards are great for prismas and letrasets

one side is glossy and the other plain...but sharpies bleed on the plain side..

you can get these for 1000 for about 10-20 bucks at any cllectors shop or online

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hs=mE...100&sa=N&tab=iw

basicly listen to this guy that shit works good i have some

[/b]

you gotta be kidding me there expensive as fuk when i looked

u got 1000 for like 145 buck or summat

how the fuck does a thread like this get to 183 pages?...

u wanna go to the toy forum in boming science bruv

you wont belive the amount of pages and threads they got in that forum designed for toys youd be in youe element of argumentative state!!!

and for the book no ones jocking me and i could care less if your sister is burning up harder than me she ought to be she a bird !

im just giving what advice ive learnt from freinds is right

if its not satisfactory for any one then dont take it

plain and simple !

:yuck: