Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IROCKHOES@Mar 29 2006, 08:28 PM

Feed back appreciated good or bad. I know the letter thickness is a bit off.

00005109fb.jpg

well the thing is for decos is they shoudlnt be used on paper just use them for stickers (recomended) or if you dont got anything else you can use them to tag but ya not paper

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep+Mar 30 2006, 08:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nyarlathotep - Mar 30 2006, 08:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Colonel Sanders@Mar 29 2006, 06:16 PM

and vare, if you get respect for some of that shit then i definitely need to move to wherever you live to get an ego boost.

aaaaaaahahahaaaaaa

[/b]

SO YOU GRAFF FOR YOUR EGO AND TO MAKE FREINDS

even sadder than i thought ! :burn:

Originally posted by vare_one@Mar 30 2006, 08:08 PM

looks like it took u about half a minute if that!!!!!!

take time work your letters

practice practice practice dont just rush in to the deep end

yo i take like 10 maybe 15 minutes on my stuff (which for a simple throw up i think thats adequate) i do it with pencil then i erase and do it with marker and can you give me any other critisms other than practice or the usuall stuff you say

Originally posted by vare_one@Mar 29 2006, 01:01 PM

DSCF3574.jpg

not the best thing really to paint on board after a few layers it makes the paint drip like crazy cause its such a smooth surface

hahahahahahahahahahaha "smooth surface" BULLSHIT! ive been painting on the samee board for about a year and i can paint with no drips period! its called "can control" holmes. sketching is one thing but if u cant paint a LEGAL THROWUP cleaner than that, your nothing! at least grab some kleenex :yuck: :yuck:

Originally posted by garlic bagel chips+Mar 30 2006, 08:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (garlic bagel chips - Mar 30 2006, 08:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-vare_one@Mar 29 2006, 01:01 PM

DSCF3574.jpg

not the best thing really to paint on board after a few layers it makes the paint drip like crazy  cause its such a smooth surface

hahahahahahahahahahaha "smooth surface" BULLSHIT! ive been painting on the samee board for about a year and i can paint with no drips period! its called "can control" holmes. sketching is one thing but if u cant paint a LEGAL THROWUP cleaner than that, your nothing! at least grab some kleenex :yuck: :yuck:

[/b]

LMAO!

This man,Speaks the truth.. :haha:

Originally posted by garlic bagel chips+Mar 30 2006, 10:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (garlic bagel chips - Mar 30 2006, 10:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Rend@Mar 29 2006, 11:00 PM

DSC01370.jpg

AND REND YOU BITING ASS :clown2:

omg6rq.jpg

:haha: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

doesnt look like he is biting anything at all there

edit: except maybe that swirl but who gives a fuck