Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Yankz@Mar 27 2006, 03:50 PM

Soulkillerr my search function isnt working for some reason. Could u link me to a thread that has some of your work? Im not bein indignant or nothin i just wanna see ur shit.

i am trying to remeber where i posted shit in here. its been a while . but i am not big on posting my own shit i dont like self promotion of my self .pls i just stared coming back to this site after a year and a half but honesly brah i am only telling truth. u gots good ideas on where u want to go with your styles which is good.

Wait...so you ENJOY being toy? Graffiti IS bombing, period.

Sure there are writers who do canvas, clothes etc. at some point, but they do, or did Bomb. Vare doggie, you are NOT at that point. You NEED to Bomb, if you want any respect, or recognition. Sketching is not "pieceing". When you get to a wall there are no rulers, no pencils or erasers. Just the wall, the paint, and any skills you have aqquired.

Originally posted by Colonel Sanders@Mar 29 2006, 04:21 PM

Wait...so you ENJOY being toy? Graffiti IS bombing, period.

Sure there are writers who do canvas, clothes etc. at some point, but they do, or did Bomb. Vare doggie, you are NOT at that point. You NEED to Bomb, if you want any respect, or recognition. Sketching is not "pieceing". When you get to a wall there are no rulers, no pencils or erasers. Just the wall, the paint, and any skills you have aqquired.

using rulers is cheating yourself theres no point in using a ruler

whislt sketching cus when it comes to walls what you gonna do to get a straight line with that can end up masking it up or summat shitttt!

i bomb ive got recognition ive got respect maybe not from the net but here in my home town i have respect and recognition and in towns about near me i have aswell i no sketching is not piecing and i never sed it was and in my eyes graffiti is not bombing period in my eyes there is much more to graff than bombing ex. 5 colour piece is not bombing in my eyes and i doubt its bombing in most peoples eyes !

another example

so daim is a bomber ? so that would make macclaim a bomber aswell?

and tasso ? is he a bomber

Originally posted by vare_one+Mar 29 2006, 03:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Mar 29 2006, 03:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>its down to personal

enjoyment really not down to being a bomber or a piecer

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-vare_one@Mar 29 2006, 05:12 PM

bombin is tags, dubs

if you cant pull out a dub you cant do a five colour piece

well its not a personal choice if to piece you have to be able to bomb... if i follow you

FUCK IT I KNOW WHAT I WAS TRY TO SAY

all i was saying is it was down to watever the person likes doing most thats all

if they enjoy painting at legal hofs and paint big nice clean pieces then so be it

if they smash the places with dubs tags and throws then so be it

no need for all this fucking bullshit coming back

made my point now thats end of !!

Originally posted by Colonel Sanders+Mar 29 2006, 07:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Colonel Sanders - Mar 29 2006, 07:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-vare_one@Mar 29 2006, 01:01 PM

wtf^^^

and this dub i was busting out on my mates board

with some car paint dregs

DSCF3574.jpg

You play yourself. You have been writing WAY to long to still be this bad, period.

[/b]

ive not painted properly for about a year or so due to

getting a style and sketching for so long

ive lost all can control as YOU DO when u dont paint

now im picking it back up default caps are shit car paint is fucking watery as fuck and thats the reason for the shoddy ness of the dub plus its on a board soon as i get my can control back

i can get back on to stuff more like this like i was in 2004

clean and crisp and full on into it every weekend i used to paint now i dont get the chance because i realised life is more important than thinking of graff 24/7

rinkvarefinishedpro.jpg

still the dub is alot better that my starter stuff at least the letters are there

when i used to paint stuff it was fucking uglyier than that

check some more of my stuff at

http://groups.msn.com/vandalsatheart/

there some of my boys stuff on there aswell