Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
windswept.jpgjus something i'm working on...befoer i get too far in it( third time doin it)what's the letters look like? the 3d effect is kinda wierd i know...kinda like sene's one piece...thought i'd give it a try..not loike a bite cuz i've seen it several places before...but anyways what'chall think?

seriously all of you shut the fuck up. leave vare alone cuz hes doin somethin rather than talkin shit and acting hard like all you 14 year olds out there thinkin you're "graff heads" and wtf where do you see one fuckin resemblence in rends piece in the other one? have you never seen a swirl you moron, shit like this makes me angry. ahaha fuckin TOYS! (ones that are more than i)

was that remark aimed at me because if so

i dont give a fuck !!!

i pointed my mistakes out and i can see plenty in that sketch there aswell

shouldnt be so quick to crititise when your not one to bother

mines clean and i am plesed wether u lot arent its up to u !

Originally posted by vare_one@Mar 31 2006, 02:37 PM

was that remark aimed at me because if so

i dont give a fuck !!!

i pointed my mistakes out and i can see plenty in that sketch there aswell

shouldnt be so quick to crititise when your not one to bother

mines clean and i am plesed wether u lot arent its up to u !

what are you talkin about

Rend, it appears to my that your biggest problem at this point is that you construct

your letters out of bars that start out normal then end up really fat. That isn't a problem

if you know how to do it correctly but at this point you don't. Keep your bars at a

consistant width and I think it will be a major improvement. Also, work on keeping

your lined on your bars parallel.

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

^^ Bro, It's vital to know how to effectively space your letters in a piece. Its almost as important as the actual shape and form of how the letters fit together...try doin the same piece without all that pushed together junk, so that its readable...just my 2 cents... peace!

Originally posted by Elwood@Mar 31 2006, 07:11 PM

^^ Bro, It's vital to know how to effectively space your letters in a piece. Its almost as important as the actual shape and form of how the letters fit together...try doin the same piece without all that pushed together junk, so that its readable...just my 2 cents... peace!

thanks mane id rather you be honest than sugar coat it.. appreciate it