Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When you get to the part where you want to start doing walls, I suggest trying to paint the wall in your backyard (if you still live with your parents, ask them first) and just do can control exercises such as painting shapes and trying to outline them perfectly. Just circles squares rectangles diamonds triangles etc. and risin, I had the same problem as you when I first started where I would try to form my i's to the letters around it. Remember that it is it's own letter, even though all it is is a bar.

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jun 4 2005, 07:38 PM

the argument goes on forever, it never stops.. so imma quit my part rite here, if ur hand style sucks.. no one cares, the poeple who are actually gettin up.. dont have time to worry bout ur weak ass tag... jus worry bout ur self and if ur happy wit ur shyt,, then thats all u need to worry about.....

i agree.

I've given tags and throwies some thought and i dont think i will use the same name as my stencil art. I have a theme I've been working on and hopefully, soon i will hit the streets with it. Like i said before, thanks. I really took the wrong approach.

Originally posted by The Leader@Jun 5 2005, 12:33 PM

When you get to the part where you want to start doing walls, I suggest trying to paint the wall in your backyard (if you still live with your parents, ask them first) and just do can control exercises such as painting shapes and trying to outline them perfectly. Just circles squares rectangles diamonds triangles etc. and risin, I had the same problem as you when I first started where I would try to form my i's to the letters around it. Remember that it is it's own letter, even though all it is is a bar.

Thanks for the input leader!!!

Originally posted by risin 519+Jun 5 2005, 05:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (risin 519 - Jun 5 2005, 05:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Jun 5 2005, 12:33 PM

Thanks for the input leader!!!

[/b]

or try just going to a chill spot if you have a local one. mine was this old bruery that wasnt to hot of a spot there where some real old heads in there though so be careful when you do this, and i just painted the hell outta it but it was still soooooooo much better then doing it on the streets. thats just how it happened with me.

Jybe, you're on the right track... Your letter structure looks decent.

Try this, separate the letters entirely from one another, they shouldn't just be attached all willy-nilly, the attachments come from the flow of the letters when you develop a style that you like.

For now, write out J Y B E just like that, make sure every letter is solid and flows well, separate of the other letters, it should be balanced, and solid. Take a piece of graph paper and make squares on it, then draw each letter inside the square. Once you're comfortable with that draw them overlapping but not attached, play around with which letters overlap and which do not, still simple letters and no attachments/extensions. See how the letters flow together, play with them, but don't let them connect...

Another exercise you might want to try is to write every letter, and see how the letters are built, the only way to understand letter construction is to draw every letter.

Also: Work on handstyles, they should be simple, the less strokes the better....

Remember me the letter stucture guy? I think I got the hang of it.....

normal_kopkopkopokpopkopk.jpg

normal_ujzuzggzgzgzuuz.jpg

Could someone please help me to get some style in these letters now? I know the post over mine but winkone wrote something about there being some trick to overlapping...

Just post some help how 2 get style in these letters

Thanks

You just ignored everything that was provided by Leader, Flayed, and myself.

Don't round out your letters like that yet, keep them relatively straight and overlap them.

Overlapping shouldn't be where you only see part of a letter- you should be able to see the majority of it. (Which you did successfully)

About the piece itself- make your "1" look like a "1"- that flacid penis replica won't cut it.

"2" and "Z" look the same, make the "Z" cut harder on the edges.

Go back and do the bar method on "Prophet", whilst overlapping.

Getting better scribbler, but what you want to do now is make them STRAIGHTER, right now they can qualify as throw up type letters. But as straight letters, theyre close, real close.

Dont make them so curvy.

Make every line equal, i see in some parts it gets thin, while in others it gets fat. Even everything out.

And in your next sketch overlap them a little more. Theyre kind of spaced out a little.

Originally posted by Wink ONE@Jun 6 2005, 08:31 AM

About the piece itself- make your "1" look like a "1"- that flacid penis replica won't cut it.

"2" and "Z" look the same, make the "Z" cut harder on the edges.

I'm not going to lie, I was wondering what 7202 was.

But that probably has a lot to do with me being amazingly tired.

LOL it does look like penis :haha:

I hate that T you cant realy overlap it well...

normal_hvjvhvhh.jpg

This one is for CA:

Fucked up the last one I just wanted to see how it looks if totaly scrunch them...I know i misspelled it too the first one is ok though...

normal_pplpnjklpjkl.jpg

bout fuckin time somone listened to me and posted a wall.. good shyt menacer.. i dont see notin wrong wit i cant see it to well form the angle.. when ur askin for comments.. try takin a picture from uhh maybe the front so peple no exactly wat there commenting on,, but beises that it looks straight jus keep doin ur thing