Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by scribbler@Jun 3 2005, 06:31 AM

Wink ONE :

normal_aaaaqqqq.jpg

normal_aqaqqaqaqaqaqaaqaqaq.jpg

normal_qaqaqaqaqaqa.jpg

normal_qqaqaqaqaqaqa.jpg

I practiced of "gill Sans" and "Monaco" so far

I like the the IBC explenation it helps. I used it on these (partly)

What now?

Start doing words, don't just practice what you write, try out new words, find what flows and get a feel for other letters as well.

Hey im a stencil artist looking for a little help with my handstyle, posted below is my current handstyle i know it needs work and thats why I came to you guys.evro2cj.png

i know its not good quality picture, its a crappy scan but the style is clear enough. thanx for your help (in advance)

Originally posted by MAR@Jun 2 2005, 02:03 PM

Hey im a stencil artist looking for a little help with my handstyle, posted below is my current handstyle i know it needs work and thats why I came to you guys.evro2cj.png

i know its not good quality picture, its a crappy scan but the style is clear enough. thanx for your help (in advance)

Is the name EVRO?

I'd lose the arrow and bring the O in a bit to the left and tighten the letters together but aside from that, pretty good...

What do you think of my shit?

alright thanks for the help. i will remove all those things. on stencil revolution they suggested i "flare it out" i dont know what they mean or how to do that. If you could explain i would appreciate that.

side note: i like you guys and im really feeling this site. i could see myself getting into traditional graffiti.

oh yeh the name is evro.

dude that was harsh. I asked for help not beef.

but just so you know i when i make a stencil i make another stencil to, for lack of a better word, tag it with; generally with a font to match it. so my bread will stay sliced.

Originally posted by The Leader@Jun 3 2005, 01:14 AM

Who said anything about beef? I am telling you the way it is. If you want I can get some other kids in here that aren't toys to tell you your hand is terrible too. There's nothing harsh about it, I'm just letting you know how it goes.

I knew it was bad thats why i came here. You telling me I what I already knew was no help. I wanted advice on how to improve, not confermation that my tag was poor. So if you want to tell me how to improve my ears are open.

ok scrapped everything, haunted the handstyles posts, downloaded a couple fonts and this it what i came up with. basic, no shit, handstyle.

Its a scan so bear with me:

evro27be.png

what do you think? personally i liked my "R" the way it was.

lasedabud.. you are a fucking idiot. Of course it's whack, it's the toys post here thread you fucking douche bag.

evro, it would look a lot better if you just made your r like regular. If you are actually going to get into "traditional" graffiti then make it so your tag evolves with your ability to understand letters. You don't need a bunch of lines everywhere to make a tag look good. Straight letter tags are sexy as fuck when done right.

Originally posted by scribbler@Jun 3 2005, 11:16 AM

Good I did some words:

normal_zrtzjtzjztttzu.jpg

normal_srtjdrzjtzm.jpg

Though all this doing ABCs and words I kinda found some preferences:

I like R ,P ,I ,N ,B ,T ,Z, L

I dont like G, U , O , C , Q, M

DARK, RIPPER and RIP have good flow I think.

What next?

this is exactly what i want people to do. that is fucking beautiful.

ok i took calligraphy back in the day so i understand letter composition. i guess what i dont understand is what makes a good handstyle. i've looked at hundreds of them and i see all sorts of flourishes. so i guess you could say im a little lost.

ethier its good or it aint good. wat might work for me wont work for u,, and whos to say wats a bad handstlye.. the kids on this thread are so worried about everyone esles approval its insane.. the minute they do a drawing.. or like a piece, on wood lol they post it on here to see wat everyone esle thinks,, i dont think writers like mber.onorok,revok,skrew, etc etc got to were they are by worrien about WAT EVERYONE esle thot.. gettin help is coo.. but if u like wat ur doin, then jus keep doin it... u got plenty of time to work out and figure shyt out for urself