Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lmao dude

aside from the black streaks which were an accident that i covered up...yes i like it. it was one of my better outlines till i colored it in....maybe i should just quit writing all together. im in love with underground styles. and they get no respect so i shouldnt even try. thnx though.

ya man maybe u should quit, if ur ONLY paintin to seem approval, and respect, then kid....graffiti aint for u, b-cuz until u put in ass loads of work which doesnt happen in a week, or a month, or even a yr, ur goin to get bull shyt, hated on, and people will jus flat out hate u, y? just cuz they can, ya this aint a game for the emoitonal or the kids who wanna be excepted, like leader said it, if u aint down to risk it, then graffiti just aint for u...

well, your letters are ugly.. so I suggest working on that.

I would give you more information, but maybe im just not down with these underground styles you speak of.

And I want to make sure you react decently to my comment before I even try with you.

You posted in the right thread though, good for you.

Originally posted by CRUELone@Jun 6 2005, 10:50 PM

from what i can see, it looks pretty good menace.

it looks like it might get a little skinny in certain areas, but it just might be the angle that we the picture was takin.

do u have a str8 on picture of it???

Word...

the shit is huge... the highest point is maybe Seven feet ...

(not to make no excuses... lmfao)

and since there is fence a couple steps back...

it was hard to flick str8 on... its illegal...

I got this flick from the street

thepark1.jpg

and this was the closest to str8 on....

park2.jpg

thank for the comments

menace

more flicks from me this week...

park6.jpg

Originally posted by lasedabud@Jun 4 2005, 07:06 PM

hey "the leader" you talk a lot about how graff should be done and give all this advice i wanna see some of your shit see if your all talk or not

THE WRITERS FORUM's purpose is to establish community among like-minded individuals. Any repeated attempts to disrupt the flow of community on our boards will result in having your posting priveleges revoked and your IP information blocked to avoid any further disruptions. The following is a general list of rules for THE WRITERS FORUM. If you intend to participate on our boards, we'll expect you to follow them explicitly.

Originally posted by Mr. Chad+Jun 7 2005, 01:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Chad - Jun 7 2005, 01:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-risin 519@Jun 7 2005, 01:23 PM

stattoo21cv.jpg

stattoo2iy.jpg

i would like an honest opinion please, which one is better????

did u really do thse or did u bite off of some graffiti font.

[/b]

no i did em!!!

but please answer my question!

^^ y are the two letters so big CRU EL.. it sucks the first one.. the R is completly covered up the second on.... anyone who can draw even a little bit can do old english notin special.. over all these drawins suck... but everyone sucks at the begining so keep at it

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jun 7 2005, 06:59 PM

menacer good shyt,, great fuckin spot.. keep it up man!

Thanks sticks, just wish I could find some UK Brit writers to point me in the right direction... its hard being out here not knowing anyone...

I'll find em tho... lol

stay up to everybody...

oh yeah

"You Want to smoke with the ol' boi James, I offer you a truse, the stickiest of the ickiest.... " lmfao Dave Chappel...