Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its better when ur skinny., and the hole erect shyt was jus for laughs man lol it dont look like that at all,, u cant even tell, try it,, like getta can around the house and tighten ur belt and put in in the milld like lined up wit ur belly button then,,, jus pull ur shirt down.. it works

Originally posted by BlistaCompact@Jun 9 2005, 05:37 PM

I know this is gonna get flaming responses, but does anyone have any real tips on how to rack other than just take it and put it in your pocket? Are there even any tips? And please don't reply posting links to THE STIX's thread.

okay here are my to racking tips

1). go to home depo, they dont have the gates around there paint closed very tightly (ussually) and you can ussually swipe a few that way. blista if your from philly and if im not mistaken i think you are. go to the home depo on delaware ave. this is the best example of this one.

2). my secound one is if you dont want to deal with stealing or payign to much go to wall-mart this is the sexyest way to rack. they sell cans for 98 cents a peice and they ussually hqave kry or rusto heavy duty and you ask the man to open the cabenet, you get a load of both brands cheapo and name brand cans. this is the only part that you could get in trouble for doing. tell you man your gonna pay upfront and go find a shady area and switch the tags on the cans soo you can buy kry for 98 cents a can. oh and dont worry about age if you look remotely like an 18 year old theyll let you buy it. or get an older friend.

I realize that this is not simple, or watever..and i dont write freaky anymore,

but i just wanted to post this up. i also realize taht there is an overlapp on the f and r that shud not be there and that the k is of a different font, but wat can i say... the paper was 2 small, and it is difficult trying to stay in the same font.

freakee4jv.jpg

:gaga:

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jun 9 2005, 06:59 PM

demo dont listen to that garbage...7 months of simples and straight letters..iv never painted a straight letter in my life. go look on 149st old skool new york graffiti website.. i doubt they were like O WE NEED STRUTURE! THE LETTER FORMS! LETS TAKE STEPS! fuck no,, they were jus doin there thing, demo keep at it,, fuck all that toy lets do straight letters and write the ABCS u aint trainin for the olympics, this isnt a sport.. its jus graffiti,, somtin u like to do thats it and if u liek wat ur doin,, then keep doin ur shyt, these kids r goin nowhere fast.. ......

thats the truest thing ever. same goes for me, never even drew a straight letter, just went along and practiced...keep it nice demo, working it out and that,

Originally posted by freakeenyc@Jun 10 2005, 12:55 AM

oh yea a quick question abt cans...is it safe to even buy cans at a store...wont like the clerk or sumshit say anything...because, there is a young (18+watver) male buying cans...who would expect anything else...of course its a free country..but ya.

if they do say some thing just tell em your painting a canvas or something.

but really its none of their buisness. just to be a jagoff, tell them your going to paint the front of their store. :haha:

but i don't really think they would pay to much attention to what your buying.

THEY WONT. BUT SOME CITIES DO REQUIRE THAT IF A PERSON IS BUYIN PAINT IN LARGE #'S THEY MITE REPORT IT..BUT FUCK IT,, AS LONG AS NO ONE SEES U PAINTING U DONT HAVE ANYTHING ON U... BUT I MEAN DO U REALLY THING SOME 45 YR OLD HIGH SKOOL DROP OUT BITCH CLERK REALLY CARES IF UR GOIN TO PAINT..NO SHES TRYIN TO MAKE HER 5.15 AN HOUR AND GO HOME TO HER TRAYLOR PARK AND FEED HER 5 KIDS... SO DONT TRIP

Originally posted by estaked@Jun 8 2005, 09:41 PM

ok here is some stuff im working on, any tips would be nice...

8696ek4.jpg

i did this one^ totally backwards so ya and the 3d is way off

3836ek2.jpg

^ this one is a bit better but i had painted on the board way to much so it kinda ran... ne help be nice

Dont use Fat caps to outline, actually try to lay off the fat caps for now, since you dont have much can control youll only be wasting your paint, and it will mor ethan likely come out very drippy. Stick to using thin to medium width spray tips, for now just use the fats to fill in, if that.

screw that hole squares and shyt dondi or lee or them did not sit around and do some old wack ass shapes and wat not.. keep doin ur thing,it just takes time, but doin some old bullshyt exercises for graffiti is weak as hell. get a bigger working space, ya maybe some better caps, and jus keep at it, ur not trainin for a marathon, or w/e ur jus painting ur havin fun, so keep at it..

THE STIX Today, 03:05 PM Post #3444

screw that hole squares and shyt dondi or lee or them did not sit around and do some old wack ass shapes and wat not.. keep doin ur thing,it just takes time, but doin some old bullshyt exercises for graffiti is weak as hell. get a bigger working space, ya maybe some better caps, and jus keep at it, ur not trainin for a marathon, or w/e ur jus painting ur havin fun, so keep at it

i agree..