Toys post here...

swif1

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jun 3 2005, 04:43 PM

ethier its good or it aint good. wat might work for me wont work for u,, and whos to say wats a bad handstlye.. the kids on this thread are so worried about everyone esles approval its insane.. the minute they do a drawing.. or like a piece, on wood lol they post it on here to see wat everyone esle thinks,, i dont think writers like mber.onorok,revok,skrew, etc etc got to were they are by worrien about WAT EVERYONE esle thot.. gettin help is coo.. but if u like wat ur doin, then jus keep doin it... u got plenty of time to work out and figure shyt out for urself

what he said

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eba's paper isnt bad.. his tag i dont no. i aint even look at it, who givsa shyt about a tag anyways.. size has some pretty wack tags but no one really givsa shyt when u see his fr8s,, ya imma toy,, i put in work just about everyday, which clearly isnt as much as u mr 1,440 with all the posting uv done in like 5-6 months, i dont no were u fit in the time...... point is.. lets all take advice from a guy who spends most of his time ""TALKING"" about paintin...

good job with the spiral notebook work...i encourage everyone to do that...my mentor had me fill 3 notebooks, first one of just the ABC's, wide letter printing, second with just straight block letters and half with the abc's again, and the last one with my handstyle and throuhup and simple simple stuff....thats the way to do it...good work if your doin that, thats the way to learn instead of by puttin a dump on paper and gettin it raged on all the time

Originally posted by ThaLoneSoljah@Jun 4 2005, 01:28 PM

Right i wokred out how to post pics (cross fingers) so here are the images :)

nyor56wp.th.jpg

I personally prefer this one out of the rest, even though its not very straight letter as would like. Keep the ideas with that y, make it more even, same with the n dont leave such big gaps between the second and third lines which make up the letter...Don't know why i like it though. Scrap the R.

why doesnt anyone ever post any actuall walls or fr8s.. who the hell cares about drawing.. and if u wanna work on styles before u go fuck up some wall.. havnt u people ever heard of WOOD, or SHEET ROCK,, cuz when it all balls down to it,, no one cares about ur drawings.. if u can draw graff all fuckin day, yet u cant control a spray can...its pointless

i feel wat leader is sayin,, but me myself,, when i look at fr8s or w/e i look at the piece,, then jus read the tag to see who did it,, NOW... if ur just out TAGGIN and no pieces or w/e involved, then ya i think it matters...... but i dont think a bad tag will bring a good piece down to bad, leader wat u paint mostly steel or walls?

for whoever is confused bout handstyles i have one very good example of simple hands...dnt pay attention to the drips cuz it was done wit a mop and no it wasnt me so i take no credit for it....as i can see, that has to be the simplest letters of life, like regualr handwriting but look how hot it looks, if u can learn to do that and stop wit da lines everywhere and flarin and stupid crap everywhere ur set.

whoever sais to these kids to quit now is a fukin lathargic devil....if they dnt learn how they gona get better, and who is goin to continue the graff game later in time, nobody starts wit nice hands and u know it...peace

File0301.jpg.63de0f5e4fe01271a9ece4fd78e2217e.jpg

the argument goes on forever, it never stops.. so imma quit my part rite here, if ur hand style sucks.. no one cares, the poeple who are actually gettin up.. dont have time to worry bout ur weak ass tag... jus worry bout ur self and if ur happy wit ur shyt,, then thats all u need to worry about.....

Hey thanks for the advice i guess what i learned from this experiance is there is no style and that i should just go back to my sketchbook and mess around till i find something that im happy with. thanks for all your help, i appreciate it.

Originally posted by lasedabud@Jun 4 2005, 05:06 PM

hey "the leader" you talk a lot about how graff should be done and give all this advice i wanna see some of your shit see if your all talk or not

I'm all talk, i've touched 1 can of paint in my life and that was to paint my brothers bike.

duder, you caught me.

you are a cunt, it really doesnt because you probably suck and you just wanna feel better about yourself by claiming that he may be all talk...lets put it this way, chemistry teachers know a lot of shit about...chemistry. HOWEVER, they aren't goin out and mixing chemicals for kicks and giggles at home...maybe thats it, or maybe The Leader actually kicks ass...you're a cunt either way...

Originally posted by lasedabud@Jun 4 2005, 08:06 PM

hey "the leader" you talk a lot about how graff should be done and give all this advice i wanna see some of your shit see if your all talk or not

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jun 4 2005, 03:54 PM

why doesnt anyone ever post any actuall walls or fr8s.. who the hell cares about drawing.. and if u wanna work on styles before u go fuck up some wall.. havnt u people ever heard of WOOD, or SHEET ROCK,, cuz when it all balls down to it,, no one cares about ur drawings.. if u can draw graff all fuckin day, yet u cant control a spray can...its pointless

I'm not being sarcastic when I say this but people are posting sketches because this is the toy sketch thread.

Look on the front page... PAPER CHASE > TOYS POST HERE

There should be a toy paint thread in the paint section (if there is one, I can't find it).

Plus I think we can all agree that it's best that toys learn letters before painting. I was painting for a year before I decided to really hit the books and practice my shit. I feel like I'm good enough now to go kill damn walls and will be out painting soon.

Also: if you saw some of the painted shit I have done and look at some of my blackbook shit, you wouldn't think it was the same person. I've got can control and I can use color very effectively (people like my fills... not bragging- just saying) BUT it's two sides to the same coin. I've had good paint skills and rotten letters.

Now I have good letters.

I'm embaressed by some of the shit I did back in the day. I almost wish I hadn't been painting now that I know better.