Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cool thnx for those two comments.....ill keep postin as soon as i can....im new to this site as you can see my post.....but ill try and get some more stuff posted....yeah about those cruels....i like some of them...but im with the dude that said to keep it simple....im not with unnecessary extensions.....but its cool...and yeah well ill be back....

Originally posted by BIELS_ONE@May 23 2005, 09:06 PM

ok i have to resize the mas....but heres a wall i did a while back....

pick up your fucking cans.

You need to work on your ability to control your hand's movement. The style you are going for is a style where all the bars on all the letters should be the same size. Theres a bunch of differently sized bars throughout that piece, and I'm looking from a fucked up angle. if you want I can put that in photoshop and mark all the spots I can see.

Originally posted by EKSOxo@May 24 2005, 02:28 AM

S3011253.jpg

DO BLOCK LETTERS

FOR FUCKS SAKE

YOU CAN STRIVE TO BE DIFFERENT WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO MAKE LETTERS NOT LOOK LIKE SHIT.

I AM USING CAPS LOCK ON YOU BECAUSE I HAVE TOLD YOU ON 3 OR 4 SEPERATE OCCASIONS TO STOP DOING THIS UGLY SHIT. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.. RIGHT NOW YOUR IDEA OF DIFFERENT IS EVERY TOY ASS KIDS IDEA OF DIFFERENT. IT IS FUCKING UGLY. STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.

FUCKING STOP IT.

cruel try flying with the style of the 3rd one for awhile.

Although you understand structure slightly better than most people who post in this thread, you still aren't beyond simples. Slightly more intricate simples, like the 3rd one down (silver inner black outline) is where you should be practicing. You still aren't ready for the extra bars you tried putting in the other things you posted.

Also, on your drop shadow, remember that a drop shadow is a shadow of your piece. It should be the same dimensions just in a slightly different spot. I don't know how to better explain that.

Originally posted by kean@May 26 2005, 01:05 PM

stick with one name youve switched i dont fucking know how many times.

This doesn't matter if you aren't getting up.

continue changing your name so you grasp more of the alphabet. That way you'll have more of an arsenal when you finally get out of the paper chase.

Originally posted by The Leader@May 26 2005, 09:04 PM

cruel try flying with the style of the 3rd one for awhile.

Although you understand structure slightly better than most people who post in this thread, you still aren't beyond simples. Slightly more intricate simples, like the 3rd one down (silver inner black outline) is where you should be practicing. You still aren't ready for the extra bars you tried putting in the other things you posted.

Also, on your drop shadow, remember that a drop shadow is a shadow of your piece. It should be the same dimensions just in a slightly different spot. I don't know how to better explain that.

now thats what i call feedback.

i'll take some of that into consideration.

thanks.

Originally posted by The Leader+May 26 2005, 04:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Leader - May 26 2005, 04:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BIELS_ONE@May 23 2005, 09:06 PM

ok i have to resize the mas....but heres a wall i did a while back....

pick up your fucking cans.

You need to work on your ability to control your hand's movement. The style you are going for is a style where all the bars on all the letters should be the same size. Theres a bunch of differently sized bars throughout that piece, and I'm looking from a fucked up angle. if you want I can put that in photoshop and mark all the spots I can see.

[/b]

cool i know theres alot of different sized letters.....but whatever.....if yah feel yah need to photoshop it go ahead....and yeah.....that is all....ohh and when i started this it was way more wild.....i just simpled it down.....didnt need extra.....heres a diff flick of it....

SON1.jpg.1438e8502dfc2245fe30dab70fa512c0.jpg

Originally posted by runci@May 27 2005, 06:20 PM

picture477bd.jpg

this is better than the first one.. and i like my peices symetrical too, the T just has a tail on it. its really cool. the secound one is def better. i like the white black and red. especially worls well if your are lazy and are working with white paper.

:king: