Toys post here...

swif1

Originally posted by E_B_A@May 19 2005, 11:51 PM

Hi there... some of you guys already know me...

Anyway, I don't know how much longer a certain other website is going to be down but anyway... here's some of my latest work.

I write SATIRE and I fuck around with the name AT-1. I rep IOF crew. I appreciate feedback but try and keep it positive, please... (sorry if some of these are a bit on the large size...)

five_pieces.jpg

this is the only one i didn't like.i don't like the way the letters connect.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

EKSO, I did not realize we were trying to out do each other. I wrote "this one's for u" because I wanted to show you two that I drew it and to come back at the unprovoked statement you made "shut up and draw, balista". If I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry. Also you burned me really really bad, son :clown: . Kid, you suck more than most any other toy who posts here regularly and you may or may not know that, but everyone else here does. You can't even do simple letters. Now I'm not saying I'm not a toy so don't get it twisted or put words in my mouth but you really need to stop talking.

NOW SHUT UP AND DRAW some decent looking shit.

Cruel, I dont have access to a camera today so I'll post Smack tommorow.

Originally posted by BlistaCompact@May 21 2005, 04:39 PM

EKSO, I did not realize we were trying to out do each other. I wrote "this one's for u" because I wanted to show you two that I drew it and to come back at the unprovoked statement you made "shut up and draw, balista". If I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry. Also you burned me really really bad, son :clown:  . Kid, you suck more than most any other toy who posts here regularly and you may or may not know that, but everyone else here does. You can't even do simple letters. Now I'm not saying I'm not a toy so don't get it twisted or put words in my mouth but you really need to stop talking.

NOW SHUT UP AND DRAW some decent looking shit.

Cruel, I dont have access to a camera today so I'll post Smack tommorow.

True, I've seen his shit, he can't even do a simple, he spaces his letters to far apart, and it overall looks whack. Take your own advice Ekso, shut up and draw. Get the fuck off this site for a few months and come back when you can do a half decent simple.

S3011158.jpg

You truly are the shit

Done today:

stole1.jpg

look at dis shit his T is going thru his 3d of the S isnt it supposed to be under it?

so this shit is dope?? wow son u drew some circles and some wack ass rectangle's? im coming with new ideas you still nibbling. ya name matches STOLE thats what u did u STOLE that style.

ill say this ive grown faster then you in a heart beat only doing it for 5 months son

look at the rest of my shit

although that stole piece reminds me a lot of a sloe piece on fillthadelphia, ill give blista the benefit of the doubt on biting it because he proved himself with some sketches.

both of you shut up and take the beef to a pm, have a battle, and maybe post them here

edit: ekso, take it with a grain of salt as i am a toy aswell, but those sketches arent good enough to back up your talk

double edit: the t is supposed to go through the 3d of the s, ekso. otherwise it gives the illusion that the two letters are on different planes

This is a quickie that I did yesterday for the supposed Smack battle on PG. As you can tell, I need new markers and I fucked up the k.

smack1.jpg

EKSO, no hard feelings but for real stop posting every single thing you do and sign off for a few months and practice simples. Trust me you will get so much better and then you will have the qualifications to talk shit about me.

This last page is fucking great, it's like watching two mentally retarded thirteen year olds duking it out on the playground with broom handles...

... except the retarded thirteen year olds can probably draw better than this.

BURNNNNNNNNN. Now scoot on back to PG before teacher knows you're missing.

Gnome, you must have had a shitty childhood and you probbably have no freinds. You are condesending, yet I have never seen some of your real work other than your graffaging guide and most of your 2500 posts are in channel zero while the others have no integredity other than to seem cool in mocking others. Stop making yourself look stupid and use that time to do "urban exploration" or make friends.

Originally posted by BlistaCompact@May 21 2005, 02:33 PM

Gnome, you must have had a shitty childhood and you probbably have no freinds. You are condesending, yet I have never seen some of your real work other than your graffaging guide and most of your 2500 posts are in channel zero while the others have no integredity other than to seem cool in mocking others. Stop making yourself look stupid and use that time to do "urban exploration" or make friends.

Proving my point.

check your ego blista, you arent good enough to be talking so much smack on someone who probably burns you any day. you are getting way out of your league on these sketches, you need to let your letters evolve, dont force it. and i believe the point you proved is how watching you and ekso bitch is "like watching two mentally retarded thirteen year olds duking it out on the playground with broom handles"