Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CRUELone+May 22 2005, 07:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CRUELone - May 22 2005, 07:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sars@May 22 2005, 08:43 PM

Sorry for the sketchy looking pic i got a bad camera but tell me wat ya's think

i like it.

r u the same sars thats in pittsburgh???

[/b]

No didnt know there was one in the pitts.... i been writing under this name for almost a year but yeah im from ATL

yo what up.....well i guess ill start in here first and then if i can ill move to another thread.....welll i just finished colorin this like yesterday.....sooo yeah feedback would be appreciated......ohhh and yeah im aware that there is another biels and i really dont care.....soo....yeah.......welll respond if possible.....

w_art.6.jpg.0db147a6d519ad60eaf678e523ffdd97.jpg

Originally posted by IBCandcheezitz@May 23 2005, 03:39 AM

Vinyl I did last night.

kermvinylfar.jpg

kermvinyl.jpg

I'm not feeling those letters, but with some minor adjustments you can change that, like how there crooked and shit on some parts of the letters. Just straighten them up and it should be real nice. Theres not much flow with it, your forceing some curves. Although I'm feeling its simplicity and how clean the colors are.

Edit:Post some more of your work up, currious to see it.

Ekso, I'm with Cruel on this. Honestly, all your sketches either haven't changed much in look, or haven't got any better over the time you've been posting. If you went simple from the first time someone told you to do so on here, you'd be able to pull off the pieces that you're striving for much more efficiently.

Go real simple, no colors. You're putting too much effort into your color schemes and ideas in hopes it improves your letter structure, which it only hinders most of the time.