Toys post here...

swif1

Originally posted by BlistaCompact@May 14 2005, 02:13 PM

Like I said before, I believe I am a toy. I don't think my shit is the best and I do have confidence in my shit like every one should. I don't think I am going through a "stage" though, why would you think that? If you are talking about smoothing the letters on the last one, the reason I made them hard lines is that is the style for that peice and I haven't been practicing hands so thats why it sucks.

alright i thought you where sayign you thought you wherent a toy never mind i read it wrong but yeah if you dont belive me abaout the stage thing ask some big time writers it happens all the time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ekso, I realize you're trying to get into the piecing game and be good- but go at it slow. Go back to straight letters and real simple styles until you grasp the fundamentals of piecing (Connections, overlaps, 3d, etc.). The stuff you're putting down now is just a tiny revamp of your last post.

You'll get better a lot quicker if you heed my advice.

Originally posted by segway@May 16 2005, 06:36 PM

cruel, shit looks pretty good, it just looks like youare getting a bit ahead of yourself

bent, your are on the right track, just make sure to stay extra simple for a while

thanks. i don't think im getting ahead of myself tho.

i kno all about letter structure and keepin everything the same proportion and all that. my letters are pretty simple. not tryin to sound cocky, just the way i see it.

peace.

Originally posted by mischief brew@May 14 2005, 01:50 PM

not to be a jerk but smooth out those letters and work on your hand game alot! im guessing youve been writing for about a year right now? not trrying to start somethign im just curious. becouse ive realized that almost every writer goes threw a stage (one that every one has gone threw) where you stuff isnt that great but you have alot of confidance in what you do and its really hard to talk to people about graff who are going threw this stage. im not saying your doing this but my friend/ bombing buddy is goign threw this right now and i wnet threw it last year. every one does this

holy shit ..

damn your right lol i remember going through that stage..damn lol...i never really thought about it like that i just thought i was a stupid toy then..(which i still am)