Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hi there... some of you guys already know me...

Anyway, I don't know how much longer a certain other website is going to be down but anyway... here's some of my latest work.

I write SATIRE and I fuck around with the name AT-1. I rep IOF crew. I appreciate feedback but try and keep it positive, please... (sorry if some of these are a bit on the large size...)

4.13.5_sketch.jpg

five_pieces.jpg

5195_01.jpg

5195_03.jpg

extra%20clean.jpg

5195_02.jpg

5195_05.jpg

Originally posted by 610 pretty boy@May 19 2005, 06:42 PM

cruel how long have u been writing ur not that bad i wudn't call a toy and i wudn't call u good

i've been drawing all my life, writing for like 2 years.

it all depends what u consider writing. i got my first blackbook 2 years ago, but didn't start painting or actually trying to get up until like last winter. so i guess like a yearand a few months.

Originally posted by E_B_A@May 19 2005, 10:51 PM

Hi there... some of you guys already know me...

Anyway, I don't know how much longer a certain other website is going to be down but anyway... here's some of my latest work.

Yeah whats up with PG bein down. Arn't you an admin there or somthing? I'm liking your stuff but I would not call you a toy.

No. I'm not an admin at peegee... I don't know why it's down. It's crazy. Usually, when it goes down, it's because they used too much bandwidth but this looks like their database is fucked.

Anyway, thanks but I am definately a toy.

And Cruel is rocking hard (but I've seen most of those).

Still oving the old English letters, man.

vtek: try breaking things down to simpler, blocky letters for now. Maintain the same width and height of all letters and work from there.

But I dig that round one, even though the K looks like an H.

Start with the basics and work towards the more complicated connections.

EKSO, why you still talkin shit man? I didnt even say shit about you, but you had to add your 2 cents. I aint gonna get into this internet beef shit with you so just save your posts.

CRUEL, I didnt post the SMACK or the other battle cause the site crashed before the sunday I was due so I was like fuck it. If you want we can still do SMACK on here.

VTEK, if you got your name from where I think you did, I should change my name to SOHC. Your off to a good start.