Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

any critics and help is welcome. im losing my hopes slowly.

how to practice "not getting tired too soon"-ing.

i didnt had fat caps doing this, thats way the filling is so messy. have to avoid that in future. i have big problem with letter-shapes.

some1.jpg

wow do u no how many fuckin A's look like that... yall make it seem like its jus impossible for 2 people i n2 dif locations have come up wit the same letter.. the E looks like zes, 90% of the graff u see, u can find somone wit the exact or very similar letters its notin new

some

Rookie

Group: Member

Member ID: 36,166

any critics and help is welcome. im losing my hopes slowly.

how to practice "not getting tired too soon"-ing.

i didnt had fat caps doing this, thats way the filling is so messy. have to avoid that in future. i have big problem with letter-shapes.

U ALSO HAVE ""BIG" PROBLEM WITH GRAMMER LOL..KIDS A CAVE MAN.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK THO NO ONE SAID TO BE A PAINTER U HAVE TO BE SMART...

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jun 13 2005, 05:16 AM

U ALSO HAVE ""BIG" PROBLEM WITH GRAMMER LOL..KIDS A CAVE MAN.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK THO NO ONE SAID TO BE A PAINTER U HAVE TO BE SMART...

hm sorry for that. english isn`t my mother language, so im not very good at it, yes. have to do exam in english soon, so you may fix my problems if you`re very bored. : >

i like it.. keep it up.. but work on the L ..man i jus got some heavy pussy folkies.. its 3:30 and i gotta go paintin in like 2 hours lol now im makin breakfast lol good shyt cruel,, i like that green sticker ild love to see that shyt rollin on a fr8 man get at it.. im out folkies

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jun 14 2005, 04:31 AM

i like it.. keep it up.. but work on the L ..man i jus got some heavy pussy folkies.. its 3:30 and i gotta go paintin in like 2 hours lol now im makin breakfast lol good shyt cruel,, i like that green sticker ild love to see that shyt rollin on a fr8 man get at it.. im out folkies

thanks.i kno. that L is kinda wack. i really wanna start painting freights, but i don't have a good spot to go too.

thanks for all the feedback.