Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YA THERES HOG.. I DONT FEEL HIS STYLE TO MUCH BUT THATS JUS ME.. BUT THAT GUY GETS UP.. AS LONG AS UR HAPPY WIT WAT UR DOIN, AND UR PUTTIN IN WORK... JUS KEEP DOIN WAT U DO, ONE DAY THIS GUY TELLS ME I SUCK.. IM LIKE OK.. U NO I DONT REALLY CARE IF U LIKE MY SHYT, YA NO SOME PEOPLE LIKE UR SHYT,SOME POEPLE DONT AND HES LIKE IF U SUCK THERES NO POINT IN GETTIN UP, THEN HE TELLS ME THAT THE FAMOUS..DISCO DAN GOT UP BUT HE SUCKS, AND NO ONE IS GOIN TO REMEBER HIM... AND IM LIKE.. DICK HEAD.. UR TALKIN BOUT HIM NOW.. SO OBVIOUSLY HES REMEBERED LOL ;)

maca1:

beleive it or not, those new throws you made are 10 times better than that original one. you still need plenty of work on it, but when you got letter structure down, its all downhill from there. try switching up the letters, uppercase and lowercase. try different fonts, try cursive, mess around with it man. graffiti is all about experimenting.

Thanks for the flix and words of encouragment. I pretty happy with my throwie right now so I'm going to stick with it. Maybe one day it will evolve, who knows. So I guess I'll rock the new work and see how it flies.

that hog throw is cool....zog needs work....dufus is basic and clean....yall stay up.....and i know wise is a well taken name.....but i dont give a fuck.....ill write wise wyse wyze yze whenever i feel likes it....thnx for the suggestion though....ill post up some stuff as soon as i can.....

Hey i was wondering if anyone could help me with my tag im trying to get it to look good in Bubble letters ive tryed and i dont like a single thing i come up with if someone could give me an example and not like normal bubble letters like fat ass ones