Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey guys I need some help :love2: Im realy gettin into graff and stuff but i need a tag name bcuz i dont want to bite and shit. Im open to anything 6 letters and under. Oh yeah please be serious i know im a toy but i dont want my name to b el toyo :haha:

that green shyt is crap! lol id rather see some simpler like mber or reable shyt thats good, then some old jus squiggly lined B/S wild stlye.. but sorry my man EBA still has this post locked and should be the only one movin on lol

happy farther day to all u toys not gettin laid, and i will no longer be referred as THE STIX im now...optimus prime :love2: oya.. keep it up tho... ul get better and out of that crappoy wild style wannbe stage

love.optimus :love2:

Calm down with the leters a little, you have to learn what the letters look like before you can bend them into weird designs. For instance, the 'R,' that is not what an R looks like, the hole is in the wrong place, you have a bar like | and another that is supposed to be curved like 2 (sort of) the connection of the |2 makes the R, you don't need an extra hole in the 2. And also, as a general rule, when you start out the bars that make up the letters shouldn't overlap, its a symptom of something being amiss. See yow on the M and the N the first bar overlaps with the second? On simple pieces it should either be one bar that is connect or two separate bars, it shouldn't be two bars going in almost exactly the same direction if that makes any sense. I'm not going to tell you to do cereal box fonts, because you wouldn't listen anyway, but look at a regular font if I type out M O R n none of the bars overlap... I don't know, keep practicing, and cool out with the tag, start simpler than that. Make letters first, then fix them up...