Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

biels:

thats a nice production. i love the colors and the fill. the only thing i would say to work on is to keep the letters straight. after the E or the L the letters start to slant at the bottom. you should make all the letters stand straight like the B. overall, it came out really nice.

ecro:

you need a new camera. in that first flick, you need to work on your letter structure. you have a few extensions and curves in the letter that you dont need. that E seems bigger than the O and the other letters. those letters are a little too pointy and thin for my taste. you really need a better camera to be able to help you with your work.

that second flick, the E and the C are too round at the bottom for the R and the O. the R and the O are also slanted a little, keep your letters straight. work on letter structure.

scribbler:

i like your letters. the only thing i would say is, dont make all your letters squared, alternate and make some rounder letters. for example, your R in water. plus, dont add the little notches on the letters. the style is simple, so keep the letters simple. also, your E's, dont make them the way you do. make them whole letters instead of 4 different bars. the only ones i would say are good are WATER and the PIONEER woulda been good if you had different E's. the ones on that 2nd picture are too squared.

sorry cruel, when i posted the help your picture wasnt there.

youre gonna need a better camera, or at least a better picture. youre really good, but you still need to work on some shit. your 3-d's way off. work on your 3-d and i'll post more later. (lunchtime)

Originally posted by CRUELone@Jun 27 2005, 01:19 PM

someof those letters look pretty good scribbler...

heres an experimentsal piece...tryin extensions...just testin something out...quick pen sketch..got bored and colored...

feddback pleas...i'm alos aware that my 3d is a little fucked

IMG_1541.jpg

my 3d isn't way off...there are just a few lines that aren't perfect...like the extensions up top the U...