Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by why write?@Dec 5 2004, 09:32 PM

fix ur fucking links

DAMN! do you follow me around or somthing? shit, im new to this site and im still learning how do post shit so could you cut me some fucking slack? i didnt register to this site to make enemies niether did i come to this site for somebody to ingnore what i post just so they can be an ass about how i post! Ill fix it when i can dammit!

Originally posted by Geebokai+Dec 6 2004, 01:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Geebokai - Dec 6 2004, 01:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-why write?@Dec 5 2004, 09:32 PM

fix ur fucking links

DAMN! do you follow me around or somthing? shit, im new to this site and im still learning how do post shit so could you cut me some fucking slack? i didnt register to this site to make enemies niether did i come to this site for somebody to ingnore what i post just so they can be an ass about how i post! Ill fix it when i can dammit!

[/b]

register to photobucket and upload

Originally posted by Saggy Titties@Dec 6 2004, 06:00 PM

yo im just starting and i wanted to test my skills and just wanted to see if any one wants to battle like on paper. the word is neca and i dont care when the due date is. it is for anyone thats wants to battle. the size dosent matter.

This isn't the thread for that homeboy, you post flicks here to get criticism, not to battle... post it in the battle thread. But when you finish your peice post it here and you will receive criticism.

Originally posted by WitE TrAsH+Dec 6 2004, 07:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WitE TrAsH - Dec 6 2004, 07:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Saggy Titties@Dec 6 2004, 06:00 PM

yo im just starting and i wanted to test my skills and just wanted to see if any one wants to battle like on paper. the word is neca and i dont care when the due date is. it is for anyone thats wants to battle. the size dosent matter.

This isn't the thread for that homeboy, you post flicks here to get criticism, not to battle... post it in the battle thread. But when you finish your peice post it here and you will receive criticism.

[/b]

tru thank

YO YO YO DON'T HATE ON THIS MAN HE BE TOTALLY THE INSPIRATION FOR MY WILDSTYLEGRAFFTAGGING THREAD HE BE TEACHING ME THAT SOMEBODY WHO ONLY BEEN WRITIN FOR 2 WEEKS INSTEAD OF THREE CAN TEACH ME SOMETHIN HE BE MAD FRESH YO.

WHAT HAPPEN TA YO CHERRIES MAN, THAT SHIT WAS FRESH