your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLLAR BACK MAN THATS SOME DEF INK' date=' YOU CANT BE USING THAT SHIT ITS CLASSED AS SOME EXPLOSIVES OR SUM SHIT MAN THIS DUDE IN A NORTHWEST FREIGHT FILLING STATION TOLD ME! YOU WANT TO BE WATCHIN YOUR BACK NIGGAZ B CAPPIN IF YOUR GONNA BE PUTTIN THAT SHIT UP IN SOUTH CALI SORT THAT WEAK HANDSTYLE N MAKE SURE U DONT CATCH A WHOPPIN 4 USING SUCH A WEAK INK HOMEBOY, I SEE YOU ON ROAD WITH YOUR MOP YOUR GONNA B RUNING LIKE THEM FRISCO CATS WE HAD RUNNING ALL OVER THE SUBWAY, YOUD BETTER HOPE IT DONT COME TO THAT DAY B CAUSE ILL B FIRST TO BUSS THE CAP IN YOUR FACE DUDE...MAD PROPS TO ALL HARLEM SOLDIERS N SURRIOUNDIN WEST COASTAL AREAS, PLUG, MESK, PUNO, ASTEK, KILK, MAZE, STONK, ZOMBIE, BAND, SHU, SUB, STEAS, ACID15, ZONED, TEMPER, HARLEM SIDEWALKERS, RIGZ, MKI, REF, TPG, EINE, AKS, TER, KEZ, MAZ, RELIK, BIKE, TROW, DOOP, SNOOPY, TASE, LITTLE JOE, ALL THA MIDDLE EAST CALLI THUG SQUAD, MRP CREW, FR8OPHILES, TCR, POL, LDN, REE, SKOPE CLOK, DEFIE, SCENE.[/quote']

ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED?

OBSERVE!!!!! this is a really good inventory. anyone with half a brain could learn from this guy and get about a fourth of the paint in this flick in about 3 days of racking

yer and if the cops decided to pay a visit theyd have a fuckin field day removing that shit.

stupid keeping it all in the same place.

buy/Rack it as you need it.

words of wisdom

haha i wish i was wise, but you learn from the experience

(12 markers, 25 cans of paint, 200 caps, 3 respirators, 2000 stickers collected from round the world, and numerous stencils, all bound for the incinerator)

thanks dude but im a minor and I have my parents so I cant buy anything or i'll get in deap shit

Dude look honestly you dont need paint AT ALL.

Keep your nose in the books and away from any wall, dont even catch a tag, unless its on paper. Fill every fucking page of your notebook with tags and letters. Dont paint for another year or two. Yes itll be that long. This shit aint easy, in fact its rather stupid. Its a waste of a life according to EVERYBODY who just never got into it. Dont be telling people youre all into graffiti or whatever. I know youll have that urge, believe me I know. If someone asks be cool about. Go thru names, find out what YOU like. Dont rely on the internet, this is a big fucking deal. Dont be an internet writer, study youre hometown and know the styles and names before you go and look at european shit and all this cool awesome 3-d shit. If you meet someone and they tell you, youre a fucking toy then you more than likely you are. "You suck until further notice" - forgot who said that. Take this personally, its better to read some text some dumbass on the internet said about you than to hear it straight to your fucking face. Dont be a bitch, stick to that pen and paper. Others might say different to you, thats them this is me.

HONESTY

THATS NOT WHAT I WAS SAYING ASSHOLE SOME OF YOU KIDS REALY KILL ME I SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE THINING PAINT TRYING TO CATCH TAGS WITH IT AND ITS JUST A STREAKY MESS SO AS I SAID I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT ON A WALL OR A TRAIN OR WHAT EVER IM NOT HATING IN ANY WAY

Archived