your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P1190251.jpg

^^^The newest addition to my stock.

As you guessed I live in Europe. I've been looking for Markers that I can use on canvas but I havent found any good ones here...I'm coming to America soon so I'll be able to buy me Decos (those are the ones with which you can draw on canvas and a lot of other stuff, right?)....The problem is I don't know what they look like. I've tried Google but didn't find shit....so could someone post a picture of a deco or if there are different companies than make em a few examples? THANKS....

do those can silencers work good?? what they have a magnet

seeing as most cans have plastic and metal balls, there more of a gimick than a useful item.

also, ive left them on cans, then next time ive gone to paint, with what i thought were fairly full cans, to get 35 miles and realise there all dregs with magents on the bottom

silly me

does any body know if there's a place where ou can get pretty cheap cans here in aus?

Export is only $3 get it from places like dollar tree, crazy clarks ect. And super cheap have lots of colours of them. (Sky blue, plum purple, machine grey are good colours.)

Other than that not much is cheap.

We found some places you wouldn't expect to look that have pretty good quality spray paint.(Toy shops that have models that you paint yourself.) And they are really easy to rack from. Some super markers have black and white that is better than export but still expensive but easy to rack. Sometimes they will have chrome.

Export is only $3 get it from places like dollar tree, crazy clarks ect. And super cheap have lots of colours of them. (Sky blue, plum purple, machine grey are good colours.)

Other than that not much is cheap.

We found some places you wouldn't expect to look that have pretty good quality spray paint.(Toy shops that have models that you paint yourself.) And they are really easy to rack from. Some super markers have black and white that is better than export but still expensive but easy to rack. Sometimes they will have chrome.

nice, thanks for the info... i don't really wanna rack... if i get caught i just want it for the grafitti... not other crap, so yeah. still thanks for the info.

i'm a aus export user... cos its cheap. so yeah... gloss black... spreads pretty far out. very nice and cheap... problem is it's a male can, so i cant use caps....

hey anybody buy the really cheap 3-5 buk ironlaks??? pls tell me if they're available.

Damn 19 more? I got 6 and 45hrs for racking.

Yup 19 more. I'm trying to get it expunged off my record once its all done with, but I didnt get caught for racking or any thing like that. you can't rack paint over here in chi-town they banned it you gotta go to the fucking burbs.

do those can silencers work good?? what they have a magnet

On the europe paint they do really well cause Belton and Montana only have metal balls. You can shake the cans and the balls will still stick to the bottom...Can silcencers work damn good on euro shit. I don't know about krylon and rustoleum though....

can somebody help me on some info. I have a few Borden Krylons laying around and I want to know what years that Borden break down by the category because the cans that I have dont have a date on them, ie: i got a Avocado with the avocado sticker on it with the # on the cap, a chrome yellow with the # and name plus a barcode underneath the name on (on the cap),just to name a couple. also these cans have a strange symbol or number towards the bottom rim. I understand that borden can break down to the rust magic series, notchtops,barcodes but how can you tell anything from the 60's until sherman williams datewise because these cans dont have dates on them and im confused as fuck

On the europe paint they do really well cause Belton and Montana only have metal balls. You can shake the cans and the balls will still stick to the bottom...Can silcencers work damn good on euro shit. I don't know about krylon and rustoleum though....

i was talking about beltons and montanas, aparently they have polypropelynenenenen balls in them as well as metal, you cant really shake them hard but spose there ok for slight shaking, i used a speaker magnet there almost identical

can somebody help me on some info. I have a few Borden Krylons laying around and I want to know what years that Borden break down by the category because the cans that I have dont have a date on them' date=' ie: i got a Avocado with the avocado sticker on it with the # on the cap, a chrome yellow with the # and name plus a barcode underneath the name on (on the cap),just to name a couple. also these cans have a strange symbol or number towards the bottom rim. I understand that borden can break down to the rust magic series, notchtops,barcodes but how can you tell anything from the 60's until sherman williams datewise because these cans dont have dates on them and im confused as fuck[/quote']

if you got anything from the 60's theres usually some sort of date on it. the one's with a price printed to the right of the Krylon logo usually have a date anyway. i got a few 68's that if you you look along the bottom rim, next to the rivet thing (cant remember the "collector" name for this) where the two labels meet, theres a date, most of mine say 6-68-A. Other than that, i just assumed barcodes were a mid to late 80's thing, name/ingredient labels were a mid 70's to mid 80's thing. i really ought to brush up on this shit myself.

if you got anything from the 60's theres usually some sort of date on it. the one's with a price printed to the right of the Krylon logo usually have a date anyway. i got a few 68's that if you you look along the bottom rim' date=' next to the rivet thing (cant remember the "collector" name for this) where the two labels meet, theres a date, most of mine say 6-68-A. Other than that, i just assumed barcodes were a mid to late 80's thing, name/ingredient labels were a mid 70's to mid 80's thing. i really ought to brush up on this shit myself.[/quote']

Yeah, i know what your talkn bout, i think that part of the can is what collectas call the seam. but yea, u got some 60's, thats phat, id like to go bnack that far/ i agree bout the ingridient lables going back to probably mid 80's or so, iono, anyone out there knows? im guessin the way to tell is just remembering from the oldskoo days but im sure theres color charts that maybe peice up all da years for all those joints, i seen one ina store.. anybody out there gotta sure shot bout dem catagories?

this is the inventory thread...not the "ink recipe' date=' can collectors" thread[/quote']

yea, yea whatever, you hecka late LENS, niggas on here been talkin bout paint and shit, so whatever, what you gonna do about it? Anyways, the reason I put my posts up on here is because the people on this thread are more responsive than the people on the collectors thread in the third rail forum. I put like 2 posts up and aint got jack shit of a reply, plus those posts are hecka old, and i put 1 post on here and got a response within 24 hrs so go figure.

Archived