your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hollywood has a few shops.......... i havent been to so cal lately just been chillin in nor cal.........go to mtncolors.com check for local montana dealer.. they unload over in san fran

Koo thanks man

man if only we get the same stuff you guys get in america for the same price... it's friggin expensive here...

lol. I see what you guys are saying but I would'nt mind having the quality you guys have now and then.

oh and before you fucks start saying how do you afford all that shit...about 5% of it was actually paid for. Professional racker son!

My favorite powermove is going to home depot filling a cart/ bag/ container with paint...go to the garden area...call and ask for the garden department. There's always two by the door so you gotta time it right, let the person not on the register help someone then call. The register person will walk across to answer the phone then you just walk out behind them while they're sitting there like Home Depot garden department how can i help you? Umm hello? hellllo? heeeelllllloo?

Archived