your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has everyone else's Wal-Mart and Target stopped selling the fucking Zig Glue Markers? All of the Wal-Marts and Targets in south Florida put them on clearance a few months ago so I stocked up, but I wasted one, and now I can't find them!! Does anyone else have this problem, and anyone in 561 know where to find them still?

man if only we get the same stuff you guys get in america for the same price... it's friggin expensive here...

WORD!!! I would love to go to the store and buy 10 cans for 10 bucks!!....If I wanna buy 10 cans here I pay like 40 bucks!!....There are no 1$ cans in europe....they got paint at the hard ware store but it costs like double or three times as much as the montanas....people don't know how much a can costs, so they can make it as expensive as they want....The wrtiers know, so montana is the cheapest you can get here...sounds wierd LOL

WORD!!! I would love to go to the store and buy 10 cans for 10 bucks!!....If I wanna buy 10 cans here I pay like 40 bucks!!....There are no 1$ cans in europe....they got paint at the hard ware store but it costs like double or three times as much as the montanas....people don't know how much a can costs' date=' so they can make it as expensive as they want....The wrtiers know, so montana is the cheapest you can get here...sounds wierd LOL[/quote']

very true that.

the shit they sell in b&q is £6, about $12 a can.

compare that to £2.75 montanas.

the cheapest paint here in aus is exports and they're pretty crap.. they don't use male caps... but if you got to the right store (AKA footscray) you can get them for 2.50 a can - where as some sell em for 3.00 or even 3.50) but you can use deodorant cap on them.. if you can find the right ones...

us026.jpg

7 MOPS

-3BLACK

-1WHITE

-1PINK

-1LIGHT BLUE

-1LIKE A CHAMELEON THING IDK

7 PAINT STIKS (1-1" STIK)

1MARKAL PAINT MARKER

A SHITLOAD A DECOS AND SOME STIKERS

us029.jpg

BOTTOM

7 COLORPLACE BLACK

1 AMERICAS FINESTBLACK

5 COLORPLACE YELLOW

2 COLORPLACE ORANGE

3 COLORPLACE WHITE

2 QUIK COLOR WHITE

2 AMERICAS FINEST RED

1 COLORPLACE SILVER

1 COLORPLACE GOLD

6 GOLD

4 SILVER

1 RUSTO CHROME

AMERICAN ACCENTS(SMALL CANS)

1 SILVER

2 YELLOW

1 RED

3 WHITE

5 BLACK

CAPS

RUSTO FATS

PINKS

ORANGES

FANS

GERMAN OUTLINES

very true that.

the shit they sell in b&q is £6, about $12 a can.

compare that to £2.75 montanas.

its nothing to do with they dont know what to charge, they just dont want young little hoodlums to buy it and go spraying on walls. unfortunately for them, means paint gets racked instead.

have u checked workmens?? ive been down to la and they got a few more graff stores u should check urbandesignz.com and try to do a local pick up they are fukn cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah workmens used to be at this mall close to me (The Block) but they kicked em out to LA.

Archived