your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think we cant figure it out for ourselves(I wholly intend to figure this out all by myself), I think people dont understand that toys arent shit and nobody wants to share their shit. You all seem to be unwelcoming to us toys but in most things people welcome new people. I think of it kinda like skateboarding. The only people trying to hold me down(aside from the police) are other skaters(or other writers in this case).

I think people dont understand that toys arent shit and nobody wants to share their shit. You all seem to be unwelcoming to us toys but in most things people welcome new people. I think of it kinda like skateboarding. The only people trying to hold me down(aside from the police) are other skaters(or other writers in this case).

we hate toys for a reason.

Do you think they let green recruits join hardened special ops units the day they step off the bus and set foot into boot camp?

Yes, you toys are shit

Yes we are unwelcoming

Remember these words....You suck until further notice

we hate toys for a reason.

Do you think they let green recruits join hardened special ops units the day they step off the bus and set foot into boot camp?

Yes, you toys are shit

Yes we are unwelcoming

Remember these words....You suck until further notice

thats a little harsh, although i suppose you get points for quoting the art of getting over...

toys are fine, everyone was a toy once, but the things writers hate are toys with attitudes. toys who get mommy and daddy to pay for their 7 dollar montana and then go do something awful probably over a person much better than them. we hate on toys who blow up spots, recipies, tactics and then get mad when we tell them not to. learn your history and respect your elders

(you punk ass toy):cool:

this is not at lens, but at the toys who dont want to make the effort to peep local walls, find their own spots, make their own shit, rack their own paint and do things ALONE. this is at the toys scamming decent forums like these and who bite something a chinese writer did before ever biting a local one.

and a recipie(since i dont care for sharing since its not that unknown):

buy a glue pen

empty the glue pen of the glue

wash, dry

take out your rusto bucket paint(any color)

take out your paint thinner/mineral spirits

3/4 paint, 1/4 paint thinner(add more thinner for more drips)

drop in a marble

shake

squeeze that shit out into one long drippy tag

GET YOUR HANDS MESSY

Who gives a fuck about some neon ink' date=' if you got dope ink it doesnt mean shit, if youre handstyles arent dope. And if you want to be 'noticed' just go bigger? just my .02[/quote']

haha dont hate. i paint too. and im from philly so i probably have handstyles that are a thousand times better than yours. come to philly youll see me up everywhere you walk...neon colors and all. oh and im worldwide too. peace

haha dont hate. i paint too. and im from philly so i probably have handstyles that are a thousand times better than yours. come to philly youll see me up everywhere you walk...neon colors and all. oh and im worldwide too. peace

yea you got a nice hand but you should start fuckin with tall hands.

but word at seein you everywhere, I take a walk through center city and see your shit everywhere I look.

post the pics!!

hey im just curious why you guys keep refering to your inks as "milkshakes"?

Unless you are actually using milkshake as a ingredient i cant think why . . .

:eek: because they are actually milkshakes. I prefer strawberry, but chocolate is classic.

no well actually because they are thick and really smooth, no imperfections "they look good enough to drink". see?

good :cool:

Archived