your inventory

whatdahell

those corlorplace cans or the 99cent walmart paint we got here. Their silver is the shit but other than that I don't like. But I buy my paint so when I go out bombin thats what I get. like 15 silver or white and a couple rusto black.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No...it's not a question of balls but losing all the shit I have accumulated for myself....

Think about it......

I get caught for shoplifting maybe $20-30 worth of paint/markers/etc....!

Son if you're only racking 20-30$ of paint at a time you need to hang it up.

Each case is $95

/BRT all day

QUESTION ABOUT THESE COLOR PLACE CANS THEY ARE OBVIOSLY KRYLON BUT ARE THESE ANY GOOD I REMEMBER BACK IN LIKE 94 95 KRYLON CAME OUT WITH COLORWORKS WICH SUCKED EXCEPT FOR THE SILVERS WITCH WERE CRAZY WITH A GERMAN CAP SHITS WERE AT LEAST 8 FINGERS WIDE BUT I DONT THINK THEY EVEN MAKE THEM SHITS ANYMORE ANY INFO?????????????

the only decent color "colorplace" puts out is silver. It coats suprisingly well and is super duper cheap (like a dollar a can)

happy hunting.

And GLiko....I just pulled that number off the top of my head.

I THOUGHT THEY WERE KRYLON SUE ME THE LOGO IS VERY SIMULAR I REALY DONT FUCK WITH ANY THING BESIDE RUSTO ANY WAY BUT THE COLOR WORKS PAINT I WAS TALKING ABOUT HAD A LABEL VERY SIMULAR TO THIS:what: OH WELL

you're half right, the colorplace cans used to be made by Sherwin Williams/ Krylon, but i think someone else is making them now.

oxblood.jpg BLING

buffedshaun.jpgBLING!

BY THE THE WAY THATS THE INK THAT SOME DUDE IS SELLING ON EBAY!

HOLLAR BACK MAN THATS SOME DEF INK, YOU CANT BE USING THAT SHIT ITS CLASSED AS SOME EXPLOSIVES OR SUM SHIT MAN THIS DUDE IN A NORTHWEST FREIGHT FILLING STATION TOLD ME! YOU WANT TO BE WATCHIN YOUR BACK NIGGAZ B CAPPIN IF YOUR GONNA BE PUTTIN THAT SHIT UP IN SOUTH CALI SORT THAT WEAK HANDSTYLE N MAKE SURE U DONT CATCH A WHOPPIN 4 USING SUCH A WEAK INK HOMEBOY, I SEE YOU ON ROAD WITH YOUR MOP YOUR GONNA B RUNING LIKE THEM FRISCO CATS WE HAD RUNNING ALL OVER THE SUBWAY, YOUD BETTER HOPE IT DONT COME TO THAT DAY B CAUSE ILL B FIRST TO BUSS THE CAP IN YOUR FACE DUDE...MAD PROPS TO ALL HARLEM SOLDIERS N SURRIOUNDIN WEST COASTAL AREAS, PLUG, MESK, PUNO, ASTEK, KILK, MAZE, STONK, ZOMBIE, BAND, SHU, SUB, STEAS, ACID15, ZONED, TEMPER, HARLEM SIDEWALKERS, RIGZ, MKI, REF, TPG, EINE, AKS, TER, KEZ, MAZ, RELIK, BIKE, TROW, DOOP, SNOOPY, TASE, LITTLE JOE, ALL THA MIDDLE EAST CALLI THUG SQUAD, MRP CREW, FR8OPHILES, TCR, POL, LDN, REE, SKOPE CLOK, DEFIE, SCENE.

Never used it but I thought it would be fuckin sick. I heard Krylon has a Glow in the Dark spray paint, anyone know if it's true? I've only seen it in the little quart size paint jars like homemade rusto ink.

HOLLAR BACK MAN THATS SOME DEF INK' date=' YOU CANT BE USING THAT SHIT ITS CLASSED AS SOME EXPLOSIVES OR SUM SHIT MAN THIS DUDE IN A NORTHWEST FREIGHT FILLING STATION TOLD ME! YOU WANT TO BE WATCHIN YOUR BACK NIGGAZ B CAPPIN IF YOUR GONNA BE PUTTIN THAT SHIT UP IN SOUTH CALI SORT THAT WEAK HANDSTYLE N MAKE SURE U DONT CATCH A WHOPPIN 4 USING SUCH A WEAK INK HOMEBOY, I SEE YOU ON ROAD WITH YOUR MOP YOUR GONNA B RUNING LIKE THEM FRISCO CATS WE HAD RUNNING ALL OVER THE SUBWAY, YOUD BETTER HOPE IT DONT COME TO THAT DAY B CAUSE ILL B FIRST TO BUSS THE CAP IN YOUR FACE DUDE...MAD PROPS TO ALL HARLEM SOLDIERS N SURRIOUNDIN WEST COASTAL AREAS, PLUG, MESK, PUNO, ASTEK, KILK, MAZE, STONK, ZOMBIE, BAND, SHU, SUB, STEAS, ACID15, ZONED, TEMPER, HARLEM SIDEWALKERS, RIGZ, MKI, REF, TPG, EINE, AKS, TER, KEZ, MAZ, RELIK, BIKE, TROW, DOOP, SNOOPY, TASE, LITTLE JOE, ALL THA MIDDLE EAST CALLI THUG SQUAD, MRP CREW, FR8OPHILES, TCR, POL, LDN, REE, SKOPE CLOK, DEFIE, SCENE.[/quote']

Hahahahahahahahahah.

Word.

Never used it but I thought it would be fuckin sick. I heard Krylon has a Glow in the Dark spray paint' date=' anyone know if it's true? I've only seen it in the little quart size paint jars like homemade rusto ink.[/quote']

Yep, it's called halloween or something.

eba00226452f00000015.jpg

Lime Green Anyone...in industrial strength!

eba00226452f00000082.jpg

Almost all free and not stolen, and if I did pay for it, it was under $1.

eba00226452f00000083.jpg

Those that know me, also know I got the old paint for sale. All borden krylon, or 83 and older rusto about $5 a can. And I keeping shipping to a minimum, whats your flavor???

OBSERVE!!!!! this is a really good inventory. anyone with half a brain could learn from this guy and get about a fourth of the paint in this flick in about 3 days of racking

HOLLAR BACK MAN THATS SOME DEF INK' date=' YOU CANT BE USING THAT SHIT ITS CLASSED AS SOME EXPLOSIVES OR SUM SHIT MAN THIS DUDE IN A NORTHWEST FREIGHT FILLING STATION TOLD ME! YOU WANT TO BE WATCHIN YOUR BACK NIGGAZ B CAPPIN IF YOUR GONNA BE PUTTIN THAT SHIT UP IN SOUTH CALI SORT THAT WEAK HANDSTYLE N MAKE SURE U DONT CATCH A WHOPPIN 4 USING SUCH A WEAK INK HOMEBOY, I SEE YOU ON ROAD WITH YOUR MOP YOUR GONNA B RUNING LIKE THEM FRISCO CATS WE HAD RUNNING ALL OVER THE SUBWAY, YOUD BETTER HOPE IT DONT COME TO THAT DAY B CAUSE ILL B FIRST TO BUSS THE CAP IN YOUR FACE DUDE...MAD PROPS TO ALL HARLEM SOLDIERS N SURRIOUNDIN WEST COASTAL AREAS, PLUG, MESK, PUNO, ASTEK, KILK, MAZE, STONK, ZOMBIE, BAND, SHU, SUB, STEAS, ACID15, ZONED, TEMPER, HARLEM SIDEWALKERS, RIGZ, MKI, REF, TPG, EINE, AKS, TER, KEZ, MAZ, RELIK, BIKE, TROW, DOOP, SNOOPY, TASE, LITTLE JOE, ALL THA MIDDLE EAST CALLI THUG SQUAD, MRP CREW, FR8OPHILES, TCR, POL, LDN, REE, SKOPE CLOK, DEFIE, SCENE.[/quote']

ARE YOU TYRING TO DISS ME CAUSE I CANT UNDERSTAND A WORD YOU JUST TYPED HERE???????????

Archived