your inventory

whatdahell

these are the weakest inventories i have ever heard, the average person here has like 5 cans, 10 markers, and 3000 stickers

back when i was writing i had a closet and a cabinet full of paint, always rusto NOTHING else. we stole markers by the boxload and rarely fucked with anything except pilot silvers and mops laced with one-shot. at my high point im gonna estimate that i had around 300 rustos, 50-60 pilot silvers/golds, and 10-15 gallons of bucket paint in around 30 1 liter pepsi bottles.

all you bitches need to throw away your shitty deco colors, prismas, krylons.....what the fuck is wrong with you kids...blackboook bombers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

these are the weakest inventories i have ever heard, the average person here has like 5 cans, 10 markers, and 3000 stickers

back when i was writing i had a closet and a cabinet full of paint, always rusto NOTHING else. we stole markers by the boxload and rarely fucked with anything except pilot silvers and mops laced with one-shot. at my high point im gonna estimate that i had around 300 rustos, 50-60 pilot silvers/golds, and 10-15 gallons of bucket paint in around 30 1 liter pepsi bottles.

all you bitches need to throw away your shitty deco colors, prismas, krylons.....what the fuck is wrong with you kids...blackboook bombers

Most people here are toys. Didn't you realise that yet? Do well established writers need an online forum?

There is no use bragging unless you have pictures to prove it. And I doubt you do, so just shh.;)

And my excuse? I don't stock up on paint and I don't need a million markers or brand markers. I rack and buy the paint the day before I use it. Theres no point in stocking up unless there is 100% no heat in your area.

Most people here are toys. Didn't you realise that yet? Do well established writers need an online forum?

There is no use bragging unless you have pictures to prove it. And I doubt you do, so just shh.;)

And my excuse? I don't stock up on paint and I don't need a million markers or brand markers. I rack and buy the paint the day before I use it. Theres no point in stocking up unless there is 100% no heat in your area.

your from australia...you have no idea about the marin shoppin cart mobbin. we stack up and go crazy. fuck racking 3 cans, doing a fill, then racking 5 more cans. thats novice shit. i dont have pictures because the cops took my friends entire collection when he got arrested 3 years ago.

Dude seriously, fuck those blue Pilots. Have you had good luck with them? I fuckin' hate them. I had one, and it'll be the last. It's an ugly blue and it's definitely not oaque like the black. The red is worse. Here's how i'd order the pilots.

Black, Blue, Green, Red...except i never plan to buy anything other than black.

What happened to the good ol' days when everybody posted all their flicks and didn't just talk shit. This thread used to be the sweetest.

I remember someone on here once had a box full of pentel whites, with like 16 pentel whites in it. can you lemme know where you got that if you're still here? i love those things, but my hot spot store sold their last 3 to me and told me that no one bought those so theyre gonna stop ordering them. i want a whole box. they don't last long but i love them. PM if you're out there and we can work something out.

theres nothing wrong with the blue pilots you can make them drip a little to...its just a reg. blue thats probabally why you dont like them...if you dont like pilot blue you wont like mag.44 its lighter...

moe. what are you talking about? unless you fill those markers up with your own stuff, the ink they have in them sucks and/or is water based. i agree zigs and ultrawides are good assuming you use your own ink. but i do have a pilot fetish ;)

Graffsupplies.jpg

My creamy little stash from a while ago....it grew then shrank, grew and now is pretty thinned out. Gotta go to the store soon and stock up!

oh, and i also like to keep a nice pair of boobies waiting when i come home from a mission...

wLF16ULE67JI8oUWa2Bh8nSN4uCb.jpg

lol,

i don't have a camera but I'll type what I gots lol.

6 cans of belton assorted colors,

4 cans walmart silver

3 krylon black

1 krylon white

4 testors cans

5 rusto's assorted

1 walmart flat black

1 kilz flat black.

Assorted colors of the chisel tip sharpies

2 professional sharpies (chisel)

red homemade streaker

homemade ink (made with dick blicks mars black, fuckin owns)

8 pink dots

10 grey dots

3 NY fats

as many stocks as however many cans is up there.

I got empty cans and I'm starting to collect atleast want to lol.

shitload of empty cans (savin` em to make a sculpture, itt'll be bitchin)

1 1990 Krylon Purple

2 1984 White

1 1991 krylon black

thats all lol.:lol:

moe. what are you talking about? unless you fill those markers up with your own stuff' date=' the ink they have in them sucks and/or is water based. i agree zigs and ultrawides are good assuming you use your own ink. but i do have a pilot fetish ;)[/quote']

i loved pilots when i first started out

then i found out that ultras rock transit harder, and zigs and mops wreck streets harder, pilot nibs tend to dry the fuck up when your bombin something dusty or uneven

Archived