your inventory

whatdahell

Graffsupplies.jpg

My creamy little stash from a while ago....it grew then shrank, grew and now is pretty thinned out. Gotta go to the store soon and stock up!

oh, and i also like to keep a nice pair of boobies waiting when i come home from a mission...

wLF16ULE67JI8oUWa2Bh8nSN4uCb.jpg

and those are one nice pair of boobies you got there :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice inventory are the blue dots fats?

and lotsa fun times w/ that silver and black except i just get the 99 cent silvers. I got a can of rusto to see and it was like fuckin see through I was pissed cuz I had to switch back to the good old walmarts. lol. Those sharpies are for sketches right? lol.

I got a couple assorted caps dunno the names but I'll write wwhat they do lol.

-a skinny that shoots out like a fireextinguisher tag.

-some weird fatcap that sprays out like a mist

- shit load of females but don't have femalee cans at the moment.

Axe cap, Lysol cap, Lysol Bubbly stuff cap(yeah), lol a whole bunch.

Anuone cop the new kilz shit?, I hav'nt used it yet cuz it cost more than rusto and krylon but I used the old kilz primer white stuff for bombs, shows up real nice.

See how the caps have the stem on the bottom--

ny_fats.jpg

-Femaile caps dont have a stem, they work the oppisite the cans have a stem and you put the cap on the can's stem. lol, that sounds confusing. Axe cans have female caps or most cleaning stuff has female caps like lysol.

my inventory right now, i'm thinkin about getting some prismas

inventory.jpg

?

Did you loot the audio/video lab at your high school or something?

Why did you feel the need to remove your brain from your skull and put it next to your "sick ass inventory"?

I think you should just give up graffiti and stick to band practice.

See how the caps have the stem on the bottom--

ny_fats.jpg

-Femaile caps dont have a stem, they work the oppisite the cans have a stem and you put the cap on the can's stem. lol, that sounds confusing. Axe cans have female caps or most cleaning stuff has female caps like lysol.

i dont get it?:confused:

i dont get it?:confused:

ok lol, there is the cap and then the little tube that goes into the can- that is a male system. (It's the caps dick.) Now on the female caps they don't have this it is just a hole(the pussay.) and the can has the little tube built into the top. Just pull the cap off an axe can.

Female caps don't work on normal cans like krylon and male caps don't work on the cans for female caps.

-This is the inventory thread so ask this in the cap thread also, thanks.:D

You don't need a fuckin` warning. your going thru every fuckin thread postin shit like buy my ink. You don't sell shit in a thread for pictures. And why are you posting your tags this is the inventory thread.

P.S. you dont need a warning. Your the only head I've seen in here promoting nonstop other than "googleoner" lol. So quit bitchin` "dirtyshaun" and shut the fuck up.

lol,

i don't have a camera but I'll type what I gots lol.

6 cans of belton assorted colors,

4 cans walmart silver

3 krylon black

1 krylon white

4 testors cans

5 rusto's assorted

1 walmart flat black

1 kilz flat black.

Assorted colors of the chisel tip sharpies

2 professional sharpies (chisel)

red homemade streaker

homemade ink (made with dick blicks mars black, fuckin owns)

8 pink dots

10 grey dots

3 NY fats

as many stocks as however many cans is up there.

I got empty cans and I'm starting to collect atleast want to lol.

shitload of empty cans (savin` em to make a sculpture, itt'll be bitchin)

1 1990 Krylon Purple

2 1984 White

1 1991 krylon black

what bitch, I already posted it on the last page, so theres my sharpie collection fuck nut. Lets see yours.

oh and bytheway how about you suck my dick and lick my balls. Asswipe.

MY MAN YOUR A FUCKIN BIRD GET YOUR RUSTOS UP AND STOP FUCKIN AROUND WITH ALL THAT OTHER GARBAGE YOU LISTED KILLZ AND BELTON GET A PASS BUT KRYLON AND WALMART PAINT??????????? WOW WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FROM ANY WAY MATTER FACT NEVER MIND I DONT CARE

doemdirtybottle5.jpg

BLING BLING!

lol your a fuckin dumbass, think before you open your fuckin trap. Heres how it goes-

the testor's where for free and I used them same as fuckin montana mini cans,

I got the 5 walmart cans for 1 dollar from a homie who doesnt want them,

And I bought the kilz to see if it was anygood. If you noticed I had som rusto's also mr. smartass.

-post something other than your fucking ink and shitty tags my friend. I'm tired of talkin shit with you so PM me if you wanna get your ass told again. peace.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ONE OF YOUR TAGS I WILL ASSUME THOSE SHITS ARE EXTREMLY WACK AND I GET ALL MY PAINT FOR FREE EVEN THE MARKERS YOU LISTED ARE TOY MATERIAL SHARPIES ARENT GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT BLACK BOOKS YOU SHOULDNT CONSIDER THEM STOCK NEW JACK!!!!!!!!! BUT LET ME STOP BEFORE I GET BANNED AGAIN!

lol, dude, I use my sharpies on glass, streaker for whatever the fuck and I splash my ink wherever the fuck I want. If I had a camera I'd show you one of my tags. I'm gonna quit fuckin up this thread with shit talk. and bro turn of your CAPS lock. lol

why go to sleep it's not even lunch time where i love lol. Why don't you go to sleep. as a metter of fact I am splashing my ink places, I am going to write graffiti tonight when everyone else is going to go to slepp. lol, If I had ETCH I would fuckin` use it you fuckin` buttplug. And who the fuck are you calling a newjack? Look at your own tag.

now Go make a thread in somewhere we are aloud to talk shit. or Message and as I said earlier I will tell your ass of one mo time.

why go to sleep it's not even lunch time where i live lol. Why don't you go to sleep. as a mater of fact I am splashing my ink places, I am going to write graffiti tonight when everyone else is going to go to slepp. lol, If I had ETCH I would fuckin` use it, u fuckin` buttplug. And who the fuck are you calling a newjack? Look at your own tag.

now Go make a thread in somewhere we are aloud to talk shit. or Message and as I said earlier I will tell your ass of one mo time.

*you know what fuck you dude just shut the fuck up. your wrong because you tried selling your shit on here, got banned, and then came back to bitch about it. so Good Day to you.

I'm tired of your bitch ass.