your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

man im looking at you cunts who say "its a small stash but i get bye" and you have like 25 cans and a few litres of ink. all im sitting on at the moment is

2 white exports

2 chrome exports

1 black export

1 silver white knight

about 200 ml left of black paint for markers

1 red 20 mm posca

1 black 20 mm posca (this is my baby, take it everywhere :p)

shitload of half full to nearly empty artlines, pilots and smaller poscas.

oh and none of the cans are full.

Originally posted by i rob old people@Mar 28 2006, 09:46 AM

man im looking at you cunts who say "its a small stash but i get bye" and you have like 25 cans and a few litres of ink. all im sitting on at the moment is

2 white exports

2 chrome exports

1 black export

1 silver white knight

1 red 20 mm posca

i like this guys moniker

Originally posted by Irobpeople+Mar 30 2006, 07:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Irobpeople - Mar 30 2006, 07:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-i rob old people@Mar 28 2006, 09:46 AM

2 white exports

2 chrome exports

1 black export

1 silver white knight

1 red 20 mm posca

i like this guys moniker

[/b]

you like your own moniker? :huh2:

moniker?????? :huh2:

markerspaint7yt.jpg

paintt2vz.jpg

homedepotftw7gu.jpg

lhsracking7vl.jpg

i have 2 tall rusto cans(black), 2 tall rusto white cans, 1 white reg. rusto can, one reg black krylon can, on orange reg. rusto can, one tall red rusto can, 1 tall yellow rusto can, 2 reg. sky blue rusto cans, 1 blue flowpen(empty), 1 otr mini(home made ghetto krink), one otr paint marker(almost empty), 1 sharpie magnum, shitload of prismas and decos, over 1000 usps 228's, over 1000 usps 228c's, sunburst yellow rusto bucket paint, aluminum rusto bucket paint, green glow bucket paint, hot pink bucket paint,3 kiwi mops, one bingo dabber mop, rubber gloves, break fluid(dot 3), 100 assorted caps(ny fats and thins, german fats and outlines, and ruso fats) and thats it till i make another trip to home depot on friday

PICT0392.jpg

the nine cans on the right are part full or almost empty the rest are ready to go.

guess it means i'm a bit of a toy being that i have all that paint but fuck it I got the dough to buy a few cans a week so why run out?

Quite impressed with those ironlaks some of them are pretty good.

the prolines are good too and they are cheeeeep at the mo!

what kind of cans are thoses the ones with the covers?' date=' not the beltons.[/quote']

ironlak. new australian writers' brand

this is where i'm at right now, paint wise. got a job n shit so i'm starting to stock up some more.

11040613224uk.jpg

shi i want a big stash like the amsterdam place and maybe while i'm there i'll get 2 stashes....

knowme how much is ironlak my local sell's it but they alway's overprice shit and how good is it?

runs 8 at my local, 7/7.50 at most places. it's good if you know which colours to get, and if you shake the fuck out of it. ironlak is like a good looking woman or a classic, you just gotta treat it right.

awesome thank's i'll ask the peep's at ruff cut's man that potion look's good i've been looking at it for awhile i want to bomb with it but i've only used ausie export so far man that shit is surprisingly good

what are the stock cap's like coz all the cap's at my local don't fit them i think

thank's again 7.00 is not to bad

Archived