your inventory

whatdahell

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I WONT BOTHER WASTING ANY MORE OF MY VALUBLE TIME WITH YOUR FLY BY NIGHT TOY ASS IVE BEEN WRITING GRAFFITI SINCE 91 YOU CLOWN NOW GO TO HOMEDEPOT AND BUY SOME PAINT AND DO SOME "HELLA COOL GRAFFITI BOMBS" UNDER A BRIDGE SOMEWHERE ! MY NAME RINGS BELLS IN NY SHORTY ASK AROUND!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHAHAHAHAH

ADEL you sound like such a bitch. you posted your inventory, in which you included SHARPIES!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK! and you actually use them shits, you must be from the burbs kid. who the fuck brings a sharpie with them when they bomb. ooooo you use em on windows! well you kno what i use on windows kid? a fat cap on a rusto like a real G FUCKA SHARPIE BITCH

you obviously been writing less than a year

lol, wtf? I been writing for longer than a year dumbass, I use the sharpies for fuckin` bathrooms in taco bell vato, and I don't need no muther fuckin fatcap on a window I'll fuck that shit up with whatevr the fuck I wan, rock, etch, sharpie, paint who gives a shit. And also I have never even seen one of his fuckin trains. so both of you can shut the fuck up. that shit between me and doemdirty doesnt even matter it's fuckin internet beef, lol.

notice the pink dots also you dumb fuck.

to all u toy ass fagits out there that really spend all there money on paint and markers

iv got 2 things to say to u number 1 u dont have the balls to steal your own shit and nuber 2

u probley are toy as fuck and just buy all this shit and just let it sit there

to all u toy ass fagits out there that really spend all there money on paint and markers

iv got 2 things to say to u number 1 u dont have the balls to steal your own shit and nuber 2

Ok bitch i bet when you get caught shoplifting you wont ever rack again. Especially since the next time you get caught your going to juvy/jail.

No...it's not a question of balls but losing all the shit I have accumulated for myself....

Think about it......

I get caught for shoplifting maybe $20-30 worth of paint/markers/etc....

Go to jail for a few days, lose my job for not being at work, get fined a lot of money.....oh, kiss your weekends and evenings goodbye to community service.

Oh shit, i don't have a job anymore! I can;t pay my rent! Oh shit, i have no money for food. I've got a date with asian twins tonight but i can't take them out because I have no cash because I just spent $2000+ dollars on court fees, fines and attorney fees!

Oh well, i can just apply for a new job....oh, wait, i can't get hired because of this theft thingie on my record....that's okay, I can....just work some shitty minimum wage job.

Goodbye apartment, car, income, food, "Hi mom, your son is moving back in with you for at least 6 months so he can get back on his feet! Oh no, i don't mind sleeping on the couch when i used to have a queen sized bed!"

But hey, it was worth it! At least i have respect in the eyes of someone on the net i've never even met nor will i ever meet!

Boy, keeping it real was sure worth setting my life back about 4 years!

here it is without a picture(this is after i got arrested):

+can of white rusto

+can of 1$ baby blue

+can of 1$ white

+2 yellow and black streakers

+1 red streaker

+ultramarine deco, silver deco, black deco(all fattened)

+two black kiwi mops

+one blood red glue pen mop

+some odd caps

+for books:

WRITERS UNITED

ENAMLED

THE ART OF GETTING OVER

STYLEFILE BLACK BOOK SESSIONS 1

STYLEFILE BEST OF BOOK

+biggie black book, normal black book, 34 prismas and sharpie and shit

+black ski mask for terrorist bombing, gloves, label-less black jansport backpack, black painting sweatshirt

here it is without a picture(this is after i got arrested):

+black ski mask for terrorist bombing, gloves, label-less black jansport backpack, black painting sweatshirt

WOW.....now they know what to look for cus you gave your outfit out!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

lol, wtf? I been writing for longer than a year dumbass, I use the sharpies for fuckin` bathrooms in taco bell vato, and I don't need no muther fuckin fatcap on a window I'll fuck that shit up with whatevr the fuck I wan, rock, etch, sharpie, paint who gives a shit. And also I have never even seen one of his fuckin trains. so both of you can shut the fuck up. that shit between me and doemdirty doesnt even matter it's fuckin internet beef, lol.

notice the pink dots also you dumb fuck.

your response truly shows how much of a new jack your are. in 5 years you might see your posts above and realize how much of a stupid young buck are you.

bombing taco bell bathrooms with sharpies haha...am i in 8th grade again?

your response truly shows how much of a new jack your are. in 5 years you might see your posts above and realize how much of a stupid young buck are you.

bombing taco bell bathrooms with sharpies haha...am i in 8th grade again?

lol, wtf are you talking about. lets see your shit?

i fuck with that colorplace silver alot, it eats up outlines and doesnt fit alot of caps, but its cheap as fuck and definately covers

zynolyte is pure garbage. ive always had pressure and coverage problems with them

yeah, i know the old shit sucks to the max, but they were bought out as recently as 2 or 3 years ago, just wondering if the quality changed after the buyout. don't see it much around here or i'd try for myself.

Adel.........................just cool it.

Uh, someone's old car trunk stash for quick opportunities to damage shit.

goodiebox.jpg

QUESTION ABOUT THESE COLOR PLACE CANS THEY ARE OBVIOSLY KRYLON BUT ARE THESE ANY GOOD I REMEMBER BACK IN LIKE 94 95 KRYLON CAME OUT WITH COLORWORKS WICH SUCKED EXCEPT FOR THE SILVERS WITCH WERE CRAZY WITH A GERMAN CAP SHITS WERE AT LEAST 8 FINGERS WIDE BUT I DONT THINK THEY EVEN MAKE THEM SHITS ANYMORE ANY INFO?????????????