Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clash is good, so is Monster...I don't think many of these places would be buying literal boat loads of paint and reselling it if it wasn't good for the graffiti letters.

Anyone tried the new Blubber Color shit yet? I know they are sooooooo not relevant but I was just wondering for the sake of this being the Spray Paint thread.

blubber is SHIT..

tar black comes out like fucking tar shits.. and smells like fucking tar.. its seriously shitty overpriced paint

my friend bought the light blue and the tar black and both sucked

the blue spitted everywhere

the blasck shitted everywhere

and they smell like rubber,,

blubber lol the name alone sounds funny ...

kry-oleum

fuck it im makin that .. the best of both worlds .. sprays like 90's krylon , colors of 80's krylon ,thickness and packaging of rusto ... with some big scottish dude faces on the sides with a fuckin pirate eye patch and a blunt in his mouth ..like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! 1.50 a can yo ..writers only , no hobbiers or fuckin chair painters allowed !! word life

kry-oleum

fuck it im makin that .. the best of both worlds .. sprays like 90's krylon , colors of 80's krylon ,thickness and packaging of rusto ... with some big scottish dude faces on the sides with a fuckin pirate eye patch and a blunt in his mouth ..like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! 1.50 a can yo ..writers only , no hobbiers or fuckin chair painters allowed !! word life

if you can make a can that sprays cheetah print.. im down.

i have a book with you on the cover, if you really are pre one.

He's very much the real thing. I have that book too, I like it a lot.

And yo, if he ever makes that magic paint, put me down for some! I have 3 or 4 cans of 1991 pewter grey hanging around.. shit is beautiful.

kry-oleum

!! word life

lol..

I use Kryoleum all the time. As well as kryoleumlak, and my fav whateverthefitsinthecanoleum.

I mix alot shit together.

Edit to add, PS Ironlak work much better in a old krylon can. Its really nice if you do a straight 50/50 split mix of the two.

If Blubber is as thick as some one said, Then thats the reason for the high pressure.

If you are looking for a real thick black fill? try automotive undercoating. I have used it a few times in a pinch. The shit is so thick it stand a few MM off the surface your aplly it to. Its messy and only good for fills. But its good fun and good for raw soaker walls.

But back to the blub, I used a can Blubber once ( OLDER CAN ) that was sorta runny.

If they changed the formula and made it thicker. Then they may have found that they needed the high pressure to get the paint threw the valve. My guess is you need to shake the shit so much that you may as well be singing the Kukaracha while you paint with it.

34_762.jpg

My fav is Belton. Had a weird experience with 'Ces Violet' once tho'... kinda bizarre.. came out quite high pressure and real quick even after trying numerous skinnys. Almost had to re-do every line in the entire outline. Other than that it's always been sick.

montana 94 or sabotaz are dope ass paints for piecing. low pressure matte paint that you gotta beg to drip. speaking of... nitro mix paints are amazing! these would be the spanish montana 2g line, which has 9 colors, all go over chrome. dries almost as soon as it hits the wall! that and german montana gold. with the right thin cap (i prefer black dots) you can get marker thin lines that wont ooze onto your fill. speaking of montana gold, can anyone tell me what's up with the shock colors? are they a different mix or what's up with them? but i digress, if you want to go a bit cheaper, ironlak is dope as hell. gloss paint that goes on low pressure and details WAY better than montana hardcore... not to diss, hardcore is still a dope bombing paint, but lak what's up! while i'm talking bombing, try some molotow high pressure with your favorite fat cap, i prefer astro. flares like you wouldn't believe! and for the hippies out there, plutonium g is a good bombing paint. high pressure paint with a feel similar to hardcore cans, but has a valve that works 360 degrees and a unique can design that lets you get the cap literally millimeters from the wall. this also contains no xylene or tauluine(?) which for those of you that didn't know are also two of the chemicals you can eliminate by using a vaporizer instead of smoking.

kry-oleum

hah.

sign me up.

Archived