How well do you know your fellow 12ozer

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets see...

I met 2 in chicago, I set them up to get robbed that day. In Puerto RIco i met el Mamerro, he set me up, and i got mugged for a gold bracelet which I didnt give. lets see... in Colorado I met PGW, he was a rich suburban kid who does drugs out of strict boredom, hes never seen a crime or criminal in his life, and hes never worked a day in his life either, poor son of a bitch.

nah Im kidding about everything, never met anyone, of everyone, I think that boxcars guy is the least one Id wanna meet, hes demented I hear.

ive met way too many 12ozers. not just this cities gaggle of em.... but a whole bunch of the european contingency, some aussies, some scandalnavians, some people i met i didnt even know were on 12oz until we were wasted and were talking about it. ive crashed on some 12ozers couches, and vice versa.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by can of worms@Oct 12 2004, 03:42 AM

and I met bob and ozek once at a mark bode show

Then scarily enough he stopped talking to me after that and blocked me on MSN. Never be drunk and go up to strangers and ask if they are 12oz is the moral of the story.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Oct 13 2004, 02:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Oct 13 2004, 02:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ink Lunatic@Oct 12 2004, 05:29 PM

I know way too many. I live with one!  :love2: Sarah I'm suprised we havent met yet...We should hangout this weekend for 8 ball ese's bday yayo extravaganza.!

most definately i will be coming out for lil 8 ball's b-day bash.

he has already made me promise. so i guess we'll meet then?

[/b]

I expect the event will be digitally documented and made available for the rest of the non canadians to see?

Originally posted by ink Lunatic@Oct 12 2004, 05:29 PM

I know way too many. I live with one! :love2: Sarah I'm suprised we havent met yet...We should hangout this weekend for 8 ball ese's bday yayo extravaganza.!

WTF!!! i wanna go! dammit. dammit. oh well. all you vancouverians have fun this weekend especially YOU, ese (btw happy early birthday homie). sheesh, i wish i was there :(

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Oct 13 2004, 09:19 AM

I will cook food if anyone ever comes to visit me.... and I'll teach you about the four elements of hip hop *cough* *cough*.

Just as long as you know I'll throw a chicken at you on some Street Fighter shit...I'm a chicken tossing sonofabitch...........haha

:chicken:

Dlush are you still coming back here in Nov?

Thats why I can't find you on here !@#$%..I had sooo much trouble sending you an email but I guess it went through : ) Everyone I have met off the boards has been wonderful.

> Edit..this is Inky. We need to get 2 computers in this house!

Originally posted by ClueTwo+Oct 13 2004, 10:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ClueTwo - Oct 13 2004, 10:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Oct 13 2004, 09:19 AM

I will cook food if anyone ever comes to visit me.... and I'll teach you about the four elements of hip hop *cough* *cough*.

Just as long as you know I'll throw a chicken at you on some Street Fighter shit...I'm a chicken tossing sonofabitch...........haha

:chicken:

[/b]

Haha, sheeeit.... are you kidding, you're still on that SF2 shit, I'm teh ultimate 0wnz on that game.... seriously. I can probably beat up the Azn kids in your hood at it too.

But yeah, anyone headed to Texas, let me know.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic@Oct 13 2004, 08:58 AM

I am always free...haha. If anyone can get me a job under the table here please let me know. I have too much free time for my own good!

cooooollll!! i'll see what i can do. i think i will be staying at the same hotel. it was really dope.

everyone seems to want an under the table job. my friend just got one recently at a hair salon, they hired her because she used to work on movies or some shit but she's lost every kind of ID ever since she's been living here (yea we're bad influences). luckily for her, she's making like $200 every day or so. not bad for someone whos working under the table.

ink!!

i got that email.

nice pic..and hahaha nice pic.

i emailed back...hmmm dunno if you got it.

use the same email, except now it's gmail not hotmail.

anyway, i hope that when i go to toronto in 2 weeks this gets straight.

my lawyer said he's not sure he can fix the fbi shit, but i have lots of paperwork.

Archived