NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by perhap+Sep 15 2004, 02:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (perhap - Sep 15 2004, 02:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>just cause hes up dont mean hes great. 

[/b]

I'm with you on that...

<!--QuoteBegin-Graff Jesus@Nov 1 2004, 03:41 PM

a lot of people i know like to hate on neckface. i tried for a little, but this guy is just way too funny. consider me a fan...

I started this post hating Neck Face, but his shit really is hilarious. I guess my turning point was at that El Neck Face Chinga Tu Madre shit. I wouldn't say 'NECK FACE IS THE ILLEST' or 'HE GETS UP MORE THAN YOU' (even if he does, that doesn't really matter to me). He's on some other shit, and I think if anything the degree to which he's on some other shit is worthy of respect.

I dont like all his characters, to be honest i only dig his winged demons and his handstyle, not a graffiti hand but i like how it looks... his shit might seem sloppy and in fact it is but the graffiti im into is grimey sloppy shit not crisp clean pieces... anyway, all this kids prasing him should keep their muzzles away from NeckFace's cock, he's just a kid writting on walls...

necksan4.jpg

necksan3.jpg

necksan1.jpg

probably the most talked about "writer" of 2004...

Originally posted by NECKTIE@Jan 11 2005, 05:52 PM

YO FUCK RAMBO OR SHOULD I SAY CHIE THAT LITTLE BITCH NEEDS TO GET 86'D FROM NY JUST LIKE HE GOT 86'D FROM SF AND SD!!!

Yo i heard '86 got popped on a rooftop and shot dice with gangsters in E-block.

they called him "ichabod" cause of his long mullet.

Kid '86 "Out on Bail"

:jpotato:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

feelin' that shit more than most anything. if you ask me the art influence is refreshing. it's different and he obviously can care less what any of you people think which is crucial in this world. for some strange reason most of you people think "keeping it real" is just keeping it status quo. shit all looks the same and doesn't do anything except for bore the living crap out of everybody.

different people appeal to other different people and neck face is absolutely appealing from my perspective.

Everyone is arguing over why Neckface sucks?

It's not his annoying tag, his lame attempts to be ironic and funny, or his Basquiat jocking, it's because he came into the game with the intent of legitimizing himself and getting corporate and art world attention. To me, that doesn't really demonstrate any integrity and he didn't pay nearly enough dues to be cashing in just yet.

He can keep doing what he's doing, but in my personal opinion, he's a clown.

and he needs a tougher bodyguard.

all you people can do is fucking moan and groan about (graffiti to you) some dude who has is own thread, wheres your thread started by someone other than yourself? just shut up and enjoy it for what it is. this shits just like him putting a hows my graffiti bumper sticker next to all his work, with the hotline you oculd call and bicker about how shitty it is, but instead its a message board. type on/

Guest infared
Originally posted by PREPPY GANGSTA@Oct 13 2005, 08:08 PM

Everyone is arguing over why Neckface sucks?

It's not his annoying tag, his lame attempts to be ironic and funny, or his Basquiat jocking, it's because he came into the game with the intent of legitimizing himself and getting corporate and art world attention. To me, that doesn't really demonstrate any integrity and he didn't pay nearly enough dues to be cashing in just yet.

He can keep doing what he's doing, but in my personal opinion, he's a clown.

and he needs a tougher bodyguard.

hahahahahahahaha...not sure, but i think preppy just told little necky to man up for a ass whooping.

Archived