NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its cool let this artfag keep rockin and when he gets caught by someone that doesnt really like him he will realize why graffiti is for ppl that live eat and breathe graffiti not for ppl that do it on there spare time and dont appreciate the background and the culture of real graffiti artists........

Originally posted by kidlugz@Nov 10 2004, 12:43 PM

I like it. I've always liked civilian graffiti. Isn't he really just doing exactly what writers do, except outside the narrow stylistic constraints of graffiti culture. How can you hate on that? Because he doesn't rep crews or use extensions and arrows? This guy is jokes and he destroys too. DOPE!

:naughty:

Originally posted by wickeder@Oct 13 2005, 11:47 AM

feelin' that shit more than most anything. if you ask me the art influence is refreshing. it's different and he obviously can care less what any of you people think which is crucial in this world. for some strange reason most of you people think "keeping it real" is just keeping it status quo. shit all looks the same and doesn't do anything except for bore the living crap out of everybody.

different people appeal to other different people and neck face is absolutely appealing from my perspective.

:rudolph:

Originally posted by BLAZE SOME HATE+Dec 11 2005, 03:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BLAZE SOME HATE - Dec 11 2005, 03:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hermdog@Dec 9 2005, 10:02 AM

2stab.jpg

Burners over artfags...stay off the panels

wow your one to talk tankboy

[/b]

this looks more like a collaboration than a diss!!!!.......and i agree even if your talkin shit bout this guy your still swingin from his nut right about now cuz the kid is gettin paid!$$$$$$.....you know what they say MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS!

Found a good interview with Mr. Neckface.

Before you start relying on played out insults like "artfag", read it and gain an understanding of someone you will never be as big as.

http://www.sfbg.com/39/18/cover_art_neck_face_interview.html

And in reply to a message I got earlier, keeping this thread alive has become a project of mine to while away excess time at work.

Archived