NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JuanSinMiedo

I caught this nearby my house in Mexicali, México...

http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v36/elreos/imagen_32_029.jpg'> http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v36/elreos/imagen_32_022.jpg'>

See this right here, this is why i feel the guy deserve's some attention. Not only is it funny, even tho it is drawn horribly, it has me laughing and actually appreciating what im seeing. Thats pretty rare with most the stuff i come across.

...i guess i'm out of the loop...cause i had never heard of this guy till i came in here...but i'm feelin' it...

...although i'm pretty much all for everything, so i guess that doesn't speak for much...while i'm thinkin about it, does anyone else just love 12 year old hoodlum graffiti?...i'm a big fan...it takes me back...

i cant decide if i like this or absolutely hate it, its so stupid but something about it, i dont know i guess its sort of hilarious. it seems like such stereotypical new school artsy shit but the fact that this guy actually gets up in some of these places i guess redeems it. i like all these action shots too.

it is what it is...

dood's writing on stuff but it's not graffiti in the traditional sense...tryin to compare it to the traditional form of graf and saying it "sucks" is pointless...most of it is funny...or at least it makes me laugh...i really doubt it's meant to be taken seriously...

me personally, i like letters and style but some people like doing crude drawings of ladies gettin stabbed in the neck with a high heel shoe...

what's so good about NeckFace? can anyone list the things that come to mind?

A few things that come to mind in general with NeckFace...

1. trying to hard to be like john michael basquiat.

2. someone that is getting fame from left and right in the art community (god only knows why)

3. it's just gross looking.

anyways...

BLAH!

BLAH!!

BLAH!!!

Whats so good about neck face?

he does the ugliest shit in the world, but still has more ups than your mother.

I'de paint with that reffy mexicali long haird motherfucker any day.

I'd also love to see some filled in alligator heads over any cat who steps to him.

you are all what is wrong with graffiti....thank god you all dont live in new york...neckface is a joke stop giving a nigga props..he dont beef he dont do throw ups and his handstyle is garbage...dont gimme that intentional shit the kid just sucks...as for being up...i havent seen him in any HOOD...ive seen bk the the ville and midtown manhattan...no south bronx no hoods in queens hes fucking garbage and u herb ass niggas are on his jock saying hes ill... Dont do graffiti any of u...his canvases are str8 up basquiat wanna bes...u know what samo SUCKED TOOO!!!!!!!!!!hipster herbs

^^^nigga please noone owes me money cept your moms for breakin that back...and oh yeh u also think neckface is dope HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Now all you little fr8 herbs and bumblefuck bombers hop on me and start talkin shit to me how i got a bad attitude..we all know the real stop making respect such an easy thing to earn...BOOMSHAKALAKA