NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FAILED ABORTION@Nov 13 2004, 12:31 AM

SO FUNNY TIPICAL AMERICAN COMMENT YOU PROBABLY VOTED FOR GEORGE STUPID BUSH YOU IDIOT CANADA IS A SECOND AWAY FROM THE STATES AND WHATS MAKES MY OPION NOT COUNT IS THAT WE ARE A BETTER COUNTRY IN EVERY WAY AMERICA HAS YOU BRAINWASHED.. IDIOT... LISTEN TOO WHAT HOLLYWOOD SAYS AND YOU SO CALLED STOOPID INTELLIGENT PRESIDENT .. YO THAT SHIT IS CRAZY YOUR PRESIDENT HAS THE I Q OF A DRIED OUT COCK ROACH TURD DON'T GET ME WRONG I AM DOWN WITH MAD PEOPLES FROM THE STATES BUT ONE WHO NOW THE WORLD EXIST OUTSIDES THE STATES WHO TRAVEL AND BOMB AND KILL SHIT MORE THAN THERE LITTLE NEIGHBOURHOODS AND THEY ALL SAY I CANT WAIT TO COME BACK SO FUCK YOU KEEP YOUR TOY ASS NECK FACE'S KEITH HERRINGS......IGNORANT BASTARDS.........JUST CAUSE YOU USE A SPRAY CAN DON'T MEAN YOU DO GRAFFITI

yo, be honest, you were drunk as fuck when you wrote that, huh?

ha. that last drawing was funny. neckface was at a party I had on s. 2nd a couple of years ago where an appearance was made by a hunchbacked midget on a skateboard with $.99 devil's horns calling himself "el diablo"...haha. neckface drew some stupid duck/man with glasses on our neighbors fence, who later threatened many ass-beatings if we didn't kindly paint over it.

exeunt.

hey asshole abortion guy...ur from canada so therefore u dont deserve to live why dont u go make out with michael moore and talk about how great canada is the reason that theres so few shootings in canada is because france is the father country of canada and since france is the equivalent of a quivering cunt everybody from canada is a pussy....fuck canada ..frisco jae mobb free diablo

to the person that said "he's making money, and we're still out there painting":

it really makes you sound jealous if you hate like that.

2cents like it or not:

1. him making money off that stuff? thats on the consumer. if you pay for that crap, whatever. i think he sucks, but he apparently works.

Originally posted by FAILED ABORTION@Nov 10 2004, 09:45 AM

ONLY IN NEW YORK CAN SOMEONE SO TOY GET FAME , HATE THAT ARTSY MENTALITY. MAYBE IN THE ART FAG WORLD NECK FACE IS SOMEONE BUT IN THE REAL GRAFF WORLD HE IS STRAIGHT UP TOY MY 3 YEAR OLD SISTER CAN SCRIBBLE SHIT LIKE THAT GARBAGE..YOU HAVE GUYS PUTTING IN MAD WORK IN THE STREETS HUGE FILL INS MAD TAGGING STYLES AN THIS GUY COMES ALONG WITH WACKNESS ..... DON'T FORGET THIS AINT' 1969ANY MORE..THERE IS SUCH A THING AS STYLE NOW..STOP GIVING ATTENTION TO SOME WHO DESERVES NONE..NOT EVEN A CRUMB..

people like you give him the most attention.

Originally posted by Targetone@Aug 29 2004, 10:53 AM

what's so good about NeckFace? can anyone list the things that come to mind?

A few things that come to mind in general with NeckFace...

1. trying to hard to be like john michael basquiat.

2. someone that is getting fame from left and right in the art community (god only knows why)

3. it's just gross looking.

anyways...

BLAH!

BLAH!!

BLAH!!!

you are not doing shit...i came to this website for one thing..to register as a gay name like "Meow 5" and reply to the first pussy comment about my boy neck face...who definately has more ups across the globe than any of you fucking keyboard nerds..the writers forum is vent talk..so i get to vent...

whoever typed this gay comment above just made my day..gay

getgay with fags and jerk off

mommy ...i wish i could get in an art show...and do what comes natural

are you just pissed because you try and do grafitti but it just comes out looking like a t-shirt graphic?

FUCK YOU! the internet..and fuck u

to the person that said "he's making money, and we're still out there painting":

it really makes you sound jealous if you hate like that.

2cents like it or not:

1. him making money off that stuff? thats on the consumer. if you pay for that crap, whatever. i think he sucks, but he apparently works.

he makes money...dont you?

Originally posted by ohjeez@Nov 9 2004, 10:15 PM

shady bodyguard. Talks big plans then doesn't follow through. Oh, and neck face does his thing, but he does bite basquiat, so whatever. Props for him being up a good amount in NY and san fran though.

basquait did crack and was rich when he died.....heroin

yuo are a white bitch

Originally posted by k2theLO@Nov 13 2004, 12:58 AM

hmm i get banned for using the word 'artfag' and now people are making posts about them =x

Any one of you that live in NYC and consider yourself "Graff HEADZ" are taking cheap shots at my man neck face..yuppies know about him..so do YOU

Do any of you like the term art fag..do you like to use that term?

do any of you know that KAWS published his book...?

Kaws is a fucking legend..

you like neck face...just face it!

• 1 month later...

NECK FACE IS WHAT THE GRAFFITI WORLD NEEDS. HE DOES WHAT HE DOES GREAT. THE PEOPLE WHO TALK SHIT ON HIM ARE PROBABLY PUTTING UP COOKIE CUTTER GENERIC THROWS, AND STICKING TO THE TRADITIONAL FORM OF WRITING. IF YOU'RE GOING TO STICK TO RULES, GET OUT, GRAFFITI IS NOT FOR YOU.

VIVA LA NECKFACE!

:china: NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FACE NECK FUCKERS DO YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived