Advice we all can take...

Smart

I used to live in the country, I have countless redneck advice that I can give, here are a couple gems:

Dance with the one that brung ya. (I don't know exactly what it means, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with sticking with your people, or else the girl that brought you to the party is the sure thing, don't try to get with the other girls)

Ya don't fix dinner in the outhouse. (Similar to don't shit where you eat, it means you shouldn't do stuff to fuck up good things you have going for you already.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Milton

I used to live in the country, I have countless redneck advice that I can give, here are a couple gems:

Dance with the one that brung ya. (I don't know exactly what it means, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with sticking with your people, or else the girl that brought you to the party is the sure thing, don't try to get with the other girls)

Ya don't fix dinner in the outhouse. (Similar to don't shit where you eat, it means you shouldn't do stuff to fuck up good things you have going for you already.)

and the handcuff deal,,,,,you have an accent, fucker

i think honest advice is cherish your best friends, you never know when they will be gone, that goes for grandparents and parents too. My grandpa is in the hospital, and im really worried about him, i really hope everythin will be ok with him....

Ahhh yes. If a girl says she's a virgin, and you find handcuff keys on her keychain, shes probably lying about being a virgin.

All handcuff keys look the same like this http://www.peerless.net/client_data/images/12MSmKey.jpg'>

On the topic of virgins, nothing good can come from sharing a bed with one, they will do whatever they can to get you excited but refuse to give you a blowjob till you pass out, then they will be offended. But when you come back in the room naked, they'll want to make nice again...

Redneck Sayings...

Throw yer bait in where the fishin's good.

Git'erdone. (I've heard actual people say this, not just that comedian)

Drink 'till shes pretty...

I hope everything is good with you Onesec...

gimme the lard bitch!

Originally posted by BURLAP

"sometimes you just gotta say 'what the fuck'".

10 lard points whoever guesses what movie that's from.

"'what the fuck' gives you freedom, freedom gives you opportunity, opprtunity makes your future"

or some shit like that

Risky Business...one of the best movies ever.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by BURLAP

if there's grass on the ass, take a pass.

i just made that up.

Hahahahahahahaahaha

Dont regret what you've done,

regret what you haven't done.

and this is an important one:

Dont get attached to your clothes.

Clothes wear out, toss them and get new stuff.

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

Don't go to the driving range, buy a token, go to the golf ball dispensing machine, and put the token in without first placing a bucket where the golf balls are to be dispensed.

one of the few things that has made me laugh out loud

Ahhh yes. If a girl says she's a virgin, and you find handcuff keys on her keychain, shes probably lying about being a virgin.

All handcuff keys look the same like this http://www.peerless.net/client_data/images/12MSmKey.jpg'>

On the topic of virgins, nothing good can come from sharing a bed with one, they will do whatever they can to get you excited but refuse to give you a blowjob till you pass out, then they will be offended. But when you come back in the room naked, they'll want to make nice again...

Redneck Sayings...

Throw yer bait in where the fishin's good.

Git'erdone. (I've heard actual people say this, not just that comedian)

Drink 'till shes pretty...

I hope everything is good with you Onesec...

yeah, im good right now i guess, i gotta go to the parents an ask for some money, i fuckin hate doin that, fucking hate it.

Kick em in the stomach, specially if they pregnant

Re: gimme the lard bitch!

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN

"'what the fuck' gives you freedom, freedom gives you opportunity, opprtunity makes your future"

Risky Business...one of the best movies ever.

bravo..10 more points if you guess the actor by his infamous role.....

On the topic of virgins, nothing good can come from sharing a bed with one

Patience is a virtue... or some crap like that.

Virgins - :yum: :lick: :love: :D

ps. put a bit of effort into it and she'll remember you... or come at you with a knife. ;)

Archived