Who is the most annoying person on 12oz?

Cherry_Luv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

TEASE

you have to be kidding me.. If tease isnt the most annoying person on this board then i dont knopw who is.. Hes been annoying for the past couple years all day every day..

These other guys just be stupid for about a week and get off 12oz forever..

Tease isnt annoying.

If anything dude's just got social issues and maybe is a little immature.

But annoying? nah.

I mean I love to hate on the kid, shits like a pass time when im bored in work or at class.

But there are far worse fucking people on here.

Mainly the "12oz upper eschelon" who think they're fucking rad.

Not all of them, but there are a lot of these cooler than you because I talk to so and so on AIM, and I've been registered since 2001 types.

Gatita's 2 cents:

A question like this is asked generally by an individual who feels they just might fit in the category of said question. I know you're young Cherry_Luv, but instead of digging yourself a hole even deeper with the amount of people who can't comprehend your maturity level; relax, sit back, and say things that have relevent meaning. This is the general chat area of a graffiti-based board, but its still a graffiti-based board, and it really has no room for mindless gabber about whose annoying and who is not.

And please, don't give us the "I don't care what people think" mumbo jumbo. Shit, obviously you do, you asked.

Originally posted by gatita

Gatita's 2 cents:

A question like this is asked generally by an individual who feels they just might fit in the category of said question. I know you're young Cherry_Luv, but instead of digging yourself a hole even deeper with the amount of people who can't comprehend your maturity level; relax, sit back, and say things that have relevent meaning. This is the general chat area of a graffiti-based board, but its still a graffiti-based board, and it really has no room for mindless gabber about whose annoying and who is not.

And please, don't give us the "I don't care what people think" mumbo jumbo. Shit, obviously you do, you asked.

wonk

Originally posted by gatita

Gatita's 2 cents:

Agree.

Archived