dpm crew- london

horse boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by b0b+Nov 26 2004, 08:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (b0b - Nov 26 2004, 08:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thedrifter@Nov 25 2004, 09:34 PM

those frow ups over those pieces??? madness theyve dun it to nt also, not popular boys tpg, allthough thier stuff is ill

What's that got to do with TPG? It ain't TPG under those throws.

[/b]

drunken nights and bein a toy take a toll on ur graff knowledge

Originally posted by thedrifter+Nov 26 2004, 07:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thedrifter - Nov 26 2004, 07:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by b0b@Nov 26 2004, 08:53 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-thedrifter@Nov 25 2004, 09:34 PM

those frow ups over those pieces??? madness theyve dun it to nt also, not popular boys tpg, allthough thier stuff is ill

What's that got to do with TPG? It ain't TPG under those throws.

drunken nights and bein a toy take a toll on ur graff knowledge

[/b]

So please tell us what this has to do with TPG...

Originally posted by asbo@Nov 26 2004, 04:30 PM

those slammers ( same as on nt thread) are scrap/or went to scrap after getting done. the thameslink/other push buttons on nt thread are obviously live though.

bump oker and dels, shame their taking out dpm though cos their safe boys...

wheres the NT thread? whats it called?

Kinda raw to take out some ones burning peice trakside let alone on a freakin train, abandoned or not!

Guest imported_b0b

That train getting doen was hot news in the local paper, as all the allotment openers were gutted their marrows got trampled (serious)

Originally posted by DeadPonies@Dec 1 2004, 02:22 PM

Could anyone tell me who the active uk members of TPG are? Most of the names in my head have retired and I missed out on that mag feature...i'd be interested to know...If you reckon its bait, ignore me...

something along the lines of NEMA CREL BANOS KAWPS PUBES CARL ...THATS ALL I CAN REMEMBER...FEEL FREE TO ADD THO...OH YER THIS IS BY NO MEANS THE ACTUAL LINE UP-SO NO SLATING !

Archived