dpm crew- london

horse boy

I also heard that there was nt wholecars on that too and that oker dels dogged dpm/nt wholecars with thro ups.I bet they was pisssssssssssssssed!.

Swindon has Thames turbo's... same paint job but deisel..

There was no NT next to DPM.......

It dont work like that sweetheart.. :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also heard that there was nt wholecars on that too and that oker dels dogged dpm/nt wholecars with thro ups.I bet they was pisssssssssssssssed!.

Swindon has Thames turbo's... same paint job but deisel..

There was no NT next to DPM.......

It dont work like that sweetheart.. :haha:

sweetie pie:

there was a NT whole car layed up which had Neas and others on it.....which was dogged by oker n dels....this was not the palabino train ,but a slam door...i do not know if this one was then moved to swindon...

my point was that the DPM, TM and NT visits to that slammer were all seperate.

Nice of you to join oker and del by smaking tags up over people on that train though mr jo King.... i remember now fatcap black.....

New tm tea boy i guess...

:freak:

Originally posted by pienmash@Nov 2 2004, 05:03 PM

my point was that the DPM, TM and NT visits to that slammer were all seperate.

Nice of you to join oker and del by smaking tags up over people on that train though mr jo King.... i remember now fatcap black.....

New tm tea boy i guess...

:freak:

ill think u will find that i have not put any fatcap tags over any body...that dpm-tm thing has got nothing to do with me..

who said i was there anyway.....i was jus commenting on what i saw on that slammer... :haha:

what the hell are you guys talking about.. swindon? i looked all over the map and couldnt find it.. and arent trains so hard to paint and see that what are the odds people were able to come across a train with otheres already on it o cross out.. nothing seems to make sense any more..

Skroeape..you're from Canada, so how can you comment on what's been said?

The train that's being spoken about was not actually in service anymore. DPM and some others had painted it, followed by NT wholecar...oker and del dogged some of the shit and it got MOVED to SWINDON which is west of London..far west. Go check a map.

Why so much long talk over something that concerns hardly anyone on this forum?!

:hatred:

thanx.. and because i love learning georgraphy to know as much as i can, and need to know as much as i can worldwide in the graff world (just common knowledge, i already got the extreme broad overview in depth common sense throys)

so thats why i need to know so much.. dont know about anythone else.. i like to travel to

Ok, I understand, but it's something that really has nothing to do with you...or ME...so there's no point in asking is there?

It's like me going on the NYC thread and asking about someone getting dogged out in Queens..it's no concern of mine and I'm no tin a position to be asking about it....does that make sense?

I appreciate your wanting to learn about things and I'm not having a go at you, but you do ask some silly questions sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by jo king+Nov 23 2004, 03:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jo king - Nov 23 2004, 03:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-breathofair@Nov 23 2004, 04:34 PM

LOL :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  lol its true jo-king

DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME........SON

CANT STAND THE HEAT..GET OUT THE GAME......

[/b]

Lol u know your my boy,But it seems every topic about oker and dels you seem to post and be up there ass,Thats the way its comin accross.

["Lol u know your my boy,But it seems every topic about oker and dels you seem to post and be up there ass,Thats the way its comin accross. "

BLONDE---HOW U CAN U COMMENT???? U GOT BARE BEEF RUNNIN AT THE MO......YOU BEEN CALLIN BARE PPL RECENTLY.....NOT NAMING NAMES YOUR RIGHT UP THERE IN THE DWS SHIT PLUS A FEW OTHERS ..BUT U DONT WANT PPL KNOWING WHO U R SO ILL STOP....WE CAN GO THERE AND QUOTE IF U LIKE .YOUR TRYIN TO TELL ME I COMMENT ON EVERYTHING-PLUM THE LAST FEW PAGES R ..WHAT .NO-ONE LSE AINT TALKIN SHIT...ILL QUOTE U ONE THING...

[COLOR=orange]dpm have taken out all ov oker and delss stuff down dartford.

ALL GOSSIP....... REST MY CASE

ILL COMMENT ON THE DPM -TM BEEF -ITSA JOKE...IM NOT SAYIN I KNOW OKER/DEL OR DPM BUT MANS WILL SUCK DICK TO KNOW WHAT I KNOW..SO I WILL COMMENT....

BUT PPL WANNA KEEP CALLING MY NAME....BRING ME IN.I AINT ASKED TO BE INVOLVED...BUT ILL ROLL MY SLEEVES UP AND BACK MY CORNER IF PPL KEEP HOLLA-IN MY NAME.

Archived