dpm crew- london

horse boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by El Producto@Sep 29 2004, 06:34 AM

fuck it...i took the liberty of uploading the pic to my photobucket...the pic still has the little GRAFFLONDON.TK banner so people know where its from

anyone got a better shot?? thanks again to grafflondon

I DONT BLAME GRAFFLONDON.TK. ITS THEIR FLIKS SO WHY DO U WANT 2 TAKE THE BANNER OFF IT?

Originally posted by Skin1+Oct 13 2004, 08:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Skin1 - Oct 13 2004, 08:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Sep 29 2004, 06:34 AM

fuck it...i took the liberty of uploading the pic to my photobucket...the pic still has the little GRAFFLONDON.TK banner so people know where its from

I DONT BLAME GRAFFLONDON.TK. ITS THEIR FLIKS SO WHY DO U WANT 2 TAKE THE BANNER OFF IT?

[/b]

i didnt want to take the banner off it...i even said "i took the liberty of uploading it to my photobucket account"..what i meant was: it still has the banner on, which is a good thing. just to let you know i didnt take the picture

EDIT* and i also said "thanks to grafflondon.tk"

Originally posted by horse boy+Oct 13 2004, 11:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (horse boy - Oct 13 2004, 11:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Skin1@Oct 13 2004, 07:18 PM

it doesnt matter about dogged photos, i will be addin alot of dogged photos, ppl want 2 c it.

ok well you tell me what u rite and i will go out and dog you and post the pics on the net and c how pissed of u would get.

[/b]

I KINDA AGREE-- THIS IS A DPM THREAD DOGGED DPM OR NOT....ITS ALL GOTTA GO UP!!! :burn: :burn:

Originally posted by El Producto+Oct 13 2004, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Producto - Oct 13 2004, 03:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Skin1@Oct 13 2004, 08:25 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Sep 29 2004, 06:34 AM

i didnt want to take the banner off it...i even said "i took the liberty of uploading it to my photobucket account"..what i meant was: it still has the banner on, which is a good thing. just to let you know i didnt take the picture

EDIT* and i also said "thanks to grafflondon.tk"

[/b]

OH RITE SORRY MATE, I FORT U MENT U WERE TRYIN TO REMOVE THE BANNER...

Archived