dpm crew- london

horse boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by D-roka

wot a sad little man took his time to go take flix of his tv just to put on 12oz

Even sadder you took time out to cuss him though.

Originally posted by skrib139

even sadder you take flicks of your tv for no particular reason....

i took them because they had DPM stuff in the background...just so i could show people who havent seen it the pics, put on 12oz or whatever...its not as if it took a huge space of time out of my life

when did i say i didnt take them for 12oz???

basically...i was watching the film..noticed the dpm stuff, got my camera cos i thought it was pretty sick that they got proper reaches in a film, so took the pics for whatever reason..i didnt think "oh man, im gonna take these and put them on 12oz"...i just took them...and it doesnt really matter...i was contributing to the thread so how about we forget about it and get along with the thread

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SwDxAq4V0Rr...BUgxf6GJzmdIXnz!TPsshb4ENJizqoIG0jRC!WRWuVxy0katlvZyBtN!7ITGb6Uw8NtH0XzOCdAMbYsQ/TM%20V%20DPM.bmp?dc=4675490590517354579

found this on www.grafflondon.tk..and was wondering if anyone has a better pic of it?? it looks fucking ruthless..sorry if this is in the wrong thread or whatever..if theres any complaints, ill take it down

EDIT* well that fucked up...if you copy the url into the bar, it should work

Archived