Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
AirMax90SteveNash_06-vi.jpg

I HAVE THESE:cool: IM SUPER DUPER! THE ONLY THING THAT IS REALY WACK ABOUT AIRMAX 90'S IS THAT THE MIDSOLE IS PAINTED ON AND PEALS AND CRACKS VERY EASILY WICH IS VERY LAME! BUT THEY ALLWAYS COME OUT WITH REALY FRESH ONES SO I GET THEM THEN COMPLAIN GO FIGURE!

midsole pealing off a pair of nikes ? Well i never!

I HAVE THESE:cool: IM SUPER DUPER! THE ONLY THING THAT IS REALY WACK ABOUT AIRMAX 90'S IS THAT THE MIDSOLE IS PAINTED ON AND PEALS AND CRACKS VERY EASILY WICH IS VERY LAME! BUT THEY ALLWAYS COME OUT WITH REALY FRESH ONES SO I GET THEM THEN COMPLAIN GO FIGURE!

midsole pealing off a pair of nikes ? Well i never!

naw he's right..and theyre super hard...pretty much impossible to clean. the white part on that shoe is what im talking about and i thnk he is..

PSIB.JPG

Apparently, these used to be issed to prisioners for footwear back in the day. Now i see em everywhere.

2RDL2T-BLK.jpg

Seems like a more expensive half-cab. I'm looking into these:

2RDL1T-WHT.jpg

2REE3T-BKNT.jpg

Kinda dope, but ipath's one of those you need to see in person to tell wha they really look like.

3CKN50-TAN.jpg

Bought em over the chukkas.

1BIG1T-BRN.jpg

Anyone else tired of bigfoot prints?

nike's quality control sucks these days. those nashs have been known to crack after the first wear.