Shoes?

Fugazi

Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Jan 25 2006, 11:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Jan 25 2006, 11:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by skem@Jan 24 2006, 09:52 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Jan 24 2006, 01:39 AM

4563631_l.jpg

yes.

sorry, but these look pretty fake.

Nah those are legit Mitas.

[/b]

look at the ostrich print, and the sole

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by one two three four five+Jan 30 2006, 12:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (one two three four five - Jan 30 2006, 12:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FunTimePartyTeam@Jan 25 2006, 07:56 PM

2nd. fatalist you have the hands of a black man.

I thought about mentioning this.

I was thinking that too

[/b]

that is not my hand.

425vy_fakejord.jpg

^ I'm sorry, but if I saw you in the street I'd mercilessly pay you out for rocking fakes and really fuckin' bad ones at that. Fakes are wak man, you should be ashamed.

And hey Jesus Machine, if you can ACTUALLY get that Defing Moments pack with the AJVIs and XIs in it still for $US300 I'll take two thanks.

The demand far, far exceeded the supply with this pack and thus the astronomical prices we're seeing from resellers.

Originally posted by 23rakim45@Jan 31 2006, 09:32 PM

425vy_fakejord.jpg

^ I'm sorry, but if I saw you in the street I'd mercilessly pay you out for rocking fakes and really fuckin' bad ones at that. Fakes are wak man, you should be ashamed.

And hey Jesus Machine, if you can ACTUALLY get that Defing Moments pack with the AJVIs and XIs in it still for $US300 I'll take two thanks.

The demand far, far exceeded the supply with this pack and thus the astronomical prices we're seeing from resellers.

I said in my orig. post that these are my "fake Jordans" that "i knew they were bad" and that I loved them. Have you ever seen me rocking them, I think you got the wrong Idea, I don't rock these like they're the shit, they are shit and I know it, and I don't give a fuck. :love2:

yo, i had a shoe i designed on nikeid in dec, and saved to 'my locker'. i just pulled it up to buy last night, and it's giving me some bullshit ass 'we can only make so many pairs in one day. please try again tomorrow and we will have more available". does this mean they're nolonger making it, or just that it's temporarily on hold or something?

Originally posted by seeking@Feb 5 2006, 12:47 PM

yo, i had a shoe i designed on nikeid in dec, and saved to 'my locker'. i just pulled it up to buy last night, and it's giving me some bullshit ass 'we can only make so many pairs in one day. please try again tomorrow and we will have more available". does this mean they're nolonger making it, or just that it's temporarily on hold or something?

I think it means that they can only handle making a certain amount of shoes in a certain amount of time, so it doesn't mean that they won't make anymore ever, it just means that they can't take anymore orders for that shoe at that time.

by the way, it happened to me too. :(

haha, dude, i was thinking the EXACT same shit.

then i was like...oh wait, he's got his whole little marker collection set up, to pose with hsi 'radical' shoes and his tequila, so we get to see what a delinquent vandal he is. :rolleyes:

BK,

did you end up getting them eventually? i'ma try calling them tomorrow (there's a custmer service number on the site) an see what's popping. shoe's are taking 2 months to ship now. bananas.

Originally posted by seeking@Feb 6 2006, 12:08 AM

haha, dude, i was thinking the EXACT same shit.

then i was like...oh wait, he's got his whole little marker collection set up, to pose with hsi 'radical' shoes and his tequila, so we get to see what a delinquent vandal he is. :rolleyes:

BK,

did you end up getting them eventually? i'ma try calling them tomorrow (there's a custmer service number on the site) an see what's popping. shoe's are taking 2 months to ship now. bananas.

gwen_stefani.jpg