Shoes?

Fugazi

Originally posted by Shark Hammil+Mar 10 2006, 06:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shark Hammil - Mar 10 2006, 06:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Burger King@Mar 10 2006, 12:19 AM

adicolor-by-KR1.jpg

adicolor-by-KR2.jpg

If anyones into this shit, I have a ton of shoes covered in paint/ink that you can buy from me....

[/b]

Hahaha, right...It bothers me when I ruin my shoes with paint...but I guess that's what's really good these days...He is getting rich off it though, so more power to him...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I skate so I can't use all those Nike basketball shoes and shit... Just a pair of beatup Lakais... I used to skate Circa AL50's (fuckin awesome) but they looked like they were about to fall apart any second and my mom forced me to buy new shoes and I decided to try some Lakais... Good so far but I lost my shoo goo and it sucks... Still miss the feel of Al50s though...

Originally posted by trackstand+Mar 13 2006, 02:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trackstand - Mar 13 2006, 02:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Mar 11 2006, 04:35 PM

black people who hang out with hipsters.

Don't they at this point also become hipsters...

What a loaded term.

Jeezy!

[/b]

No, black people are inherently hip, and hipsters hang out with them to leach off their hipness.

the other thing with black people is that they wouldn't even like the shoes, they'd just need something to match the silver jacket they just got.

you know how much white bitches like to do coke, smoke parliments and drink shitty beer? well that's how much black people like to coordinate.

**those shoes up there would be cooler if they said 'frank the tank' on the back.

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 13 2006, 10:22 PM

the other thing with black people is that they wouldn't even like the shoes, they'd just need something to match the silver jacket they just got.

you know how much white bitches like to do coke, smoke parliments and drink shitty beer? well that's how much black people like to coordinate.

**those shoes up there would be cooler if they said 'frank the tank' on the back.

dude thats exactly what i thought it said until i read it carefully.

cool shoes though

Originally posted by potofweed@Mar 14 2006, 07:51 AM

Dude courtorder, that's because that was the old name of my band... I know pot is weed but my friend got PoW in a dream and he interpreted it as Pot of Weed so yeah... Couldn't think of anything better

Man no way... In his dream?... That's almost as crazy as the time Wayne was visited in his sleep by the old Indian man and told that it was his mission to put on the greatest rock show in history and when he woke up sand was under his pillow... I bet your boy didn't wake up to get his Sports Illustrated calendar!

No joke 90% of shoes on ebay are fake and really their customer feeback rating is usually a waste of time. Most peeps who buy kickz off the net cant tell the difference between the real thing and a fake anyways so they always leave good feedback.

A few rules i have:

~If they have private feedback never purchase under any circumstances

~Less then 100 feeback dont purchase

~if they have an entire shoe size run for a really limited or rare shoe they are definately fake