Shoes?

Fugazi

"hahah this shit is cute"-

"haha, dude, i was thinking the EXACT same shit.

then i was like...oh wait, he's got his whole little marker collection set up, to pose with hsi 'radical' shoes and his tequila, so we get to see what a delinquent vandal he is."-

god you guys must be super hardcore gangster thug graffiti immortals or some shit....dont you remember the fun part about what it is to be a writer?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LtBernum@Feb 6 2006, 07:21 AM

you guys must be super hardcore gangster thug graffiti immortals or some shit....dont you remember the fun part about what it is to be a writer?

Yeah, I guess pretending Im in a photoshoot for Mass Appeal and jocking Neckface is the fun part of being a writer, the only thing that flick is missing is $450 in assorted 20s and 10s, and a ski mask.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Feb 6 2006, 02:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Feb 6 2006, 02:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LtBernum@Feb 6 2006, 07:21 AM

you guys must be super hardcore gangster thug graffiti immortals or some shit....dont you remember the fun part about what it is to be a writer?

Yeah, I guess pretending Im in a photoshoot for Mass Appeal and jocking Neckface is the fun part of being a writer, the only thing that flick is missing is $450 in assorted 20s and 10s, and a ski mask.

[/b]

Forgot this aswell. Now we're set

brass-trad1.jpg

Originally posted by Burger King+Feb 5 2006, 06:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Burger King - Feb 5 2006, 06:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Feb 5 2006, 12:47 PM

yo, i had a shoe i designed on nikeid in dec, and saved to 'my locker'. i just pulled it up to buy last night, and it's giving me some bullshit ass 'we can only make so many pairs in one day. please try again tomorrow and we will have more available". does this mean they're nolonger making it, or just that it's temporarily on hold or something?

I think it means that they can only handle making a certain amount of shoes in a certain amount of time, so it doesn't mean that they won't make anymore ever, it just means that they can't take anymore orders for that shoe at that time.

by the way, it happened to me too. :(

[/b]

Yeah, I've had a pair in my locker on there for awhile now, last couple of days I've tried to buy em and got the same message