Shoes?

Fugazi

Originally posted by skem@Jan 7 2006, 06:35 PM

080135.jpg

just got these, st. john's nike dunk sb's. so comfy.

mmmmmmmm im lovin those was thinkin bout getin a pair in green tho, but i like red.....how much they cost you? im only 13 and will still be growin so i aint gana buy to many shoes rite now, recon i gana grow out of em, ill get a pic of mine later

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by delilah@Jan 16 2006, 04:57 PM

These are not my shoes, they belong to my boy bitch. He has more foot attire than any woman i know!

His trusty Sambas in various state of decline

samba.jpg

His Chucks

emo.jpg

Street

street.jpg

Skate

IMG_3331.jpg

Aqua sports range

aqua.jpg

Gym

gym.jpg

Questions, in the top flick, are those Samba, Samba, Samba, or are the first 2 Nizza's or a different kind.

And in the skate shoe section, what kind are the velcro?

Originally posted by REMIK+Jan 22 2006, 12:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REMIK - Jan 22 2006, 12:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-skem@Jan 7 2006, 06:35 PM

080135.jpg

just got these, st. john's nike dunk sb's.  so comfy.

mmmmmmmm im lovin those was thinkin bout getin a pair in green tho, but i like red.....how much they cost you? im only 13 and will still be growin so i aint gana buy to many shoes rite now, recon i gana grow out of em, ill get a pic of mine later

[/b]

the ones pictured should cost between 80 and 100

the green and white leather high tops shouldnt cost you more than 80

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Jan 24 2006, 07:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Jan 24 2006, 07:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EarMuffs@Jan 24 2006, 03:58 AM

wife got me these..

Air_Max_90_White_InfaRed_Black_1.jpg

I don't even like pink, but these are hot

[/b]

theres no pink in the infareds, even though those are the bullshit reproduced ones.

Bah I wish they never did that.

7-1.jpg

I dunno how I feel about those. Really weird color combo, but it works at the same time.

57_12.JPG

These are out of control. I know a couple of friends who copped pairs from the owner of a boutique here in NYC when they were dropped. I dont think my "fashion" could ever let me pull off wearing those.

080116-1.jpg

Im sorry, I fucking hate the pusheads. There are also so many hipsters rocking those kicks here.

Beef on point the Pushead's are so ugly... But I really like that particular History of the Air Max release, however some friends copped some super sick ones... The lime green and the black. Super hot and limited to 12 pairs per city, for whatever that's worth.

There's something cool I think about the Amsterdam's, but I don't know if I'd wear them.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Jan 24 2006, 08:48 PM

1st. The fuck are the pusheads? those shoes are ugly regardless.

pusheads were designed by an artist known as pushead...he is most famouse formaking cover art an album covers for punk/metal bands like the misfits and metallica....

I'm witing for the luanrs and the erines....